First World Problems

The Rockin' 1000 have just announced that they are going to be doing a gig at Val Verdy in July this year.  There is no chance in hell I'll manage to get to it.

Outrageous that they won't take their 1000+ band members and do a tour of Aberdeenshire.

47 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The cleaner's coming today which means I have to get up and tidy up a bit before she arrives. She should be paying me!

Our cleaners come first thing on a Thursday so my FWP yesterday was the same.

Today's FWP is that they are here now and I don't like getting in the way, so I'm hiding in the office watching the new episode of Archer.

edit:  They've just left, thank God.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

We have friends coming to stay for the weekend but because the house was such a fucking midden, we decided to bite the bullet and for the first time in our lives, hire a cleaner to come and sort it out. Which meant me and Mrs. Shotgun have spent the last few days trying to de-clutter the place before she got here. The wumman did a cracking job though and I have to say, the house is cleaner than it's been since before we moved in.

FWP though, is I can hardly get into my shed because of all the stuff that got dumped in there out of sight. Looks like I know what I'm doing next weekend.