First World Problems

I've left my phone in the house and I feel completely naked without it.

How am I meant to skive the day away when I've got no phone to play games on in the cludgie?

Well you've obviously got access to a PC. If it's a laptop, problem sorted. If it's a desktop, find a tea trolley and an extremely long extension chord. When nature calls, simply put your PC and monitor on the trolley, plug in the extension and wheel it into the shiter.

Well you've obviously got access to a PC. If it's a laptop, problem sorted. If it's a desktop, find a tea trolley and an extremely long extension chord. When nature calls, simply put your PC and monitor on the trolley, plug in the extension and wheel it into the shiter.

No no no. There are much easier alternatives.

db619-ultimate-office-chair.jpg

I'm running out of whisky with only three full bottles left (Macallan 12yo, Glenrothes 1998 and Ardbeg Uigedail for those interested)... and I'm not due to get any presents from anybody until Christmas.

They say there's a worldwide shortage of Prosecco. I'm not sure if it's worth going on living in a world that allows that to happen. I only heard of it about a year ago, and I've never tried it, but still..

They say there's a worldwide shortage of Prosecco. I'm not sure if it's worth going on living in a world that allows that to happen. I only heard of it about a year ago, and I've never tried it, but still..

Nonsense, I have three bottles in my cupboard.

There's never enough filling in a deep fill sandwich.

My local have put 5p on their pints so it is now £3.15. I would rather pay £3.20 as my pocket ends up full of those pretty useless 5p coins that then just sit in a large change jar in the house.

My local have put 5p on their pints so it is now £3.15. I would rather pay £3.20 as my pocket ends up full of those pretty useless 5p coins that then just sit in a large change jar in the house.

Without stating the blindingly obvious, could you not use, say, 3 of these 5 pences, while paying for a pint?

Yeah I could and usually do for the first couple but then eventually end up always paying with notes. Always have as I can't be arsed counting out dross whilst watching the football etc

If I was in charge I'd do away with everything under a 10p coin, there's no need for a 1p,2p or 5p coin in this day and age just round everything up or down to the nearest 10p and let us all stop carrying around coins we will never use.