First World Problems

50 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Ha fùcking ha. One less travel mug is a start. The armed police should be shooting people that use them.

I sometimes take one out (full of espresso) when walking the dog, stash it in the bushes and pick it up on my way home. I've been thinking of getting a collapsible mug or even some paper cups.

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I sometimes take one out (full of espresso) when walking the dog, stash it in the bushes and pick it up on my way home. I've been thinking of getting a collapsible mug or even some paper cups.

Ah, a Simon Murray.

I have one, but it's only used in work and is kept in the office.
Even worse are the people who eat their breakfast on the way to work in the morning. Either have it at home, or wait till you get to work.

Like that young professional arsehole on the Weetabix to go advert. "No time for breakfast?". Then set your alarm five minutes earlier you stupid check-me-working-in-the-City ****.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This c**t first please.

Been tanning so much espresso that I genuinely had the fear when walking the dog last night and was looking out for folk hiding in the bushes. Didn't help that I was listening to a scary audiobook.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There was no dog in reality was there?  And you were the one hiding in the bushes.

I must have had some Spidey Senses about me as I had this feeling someone was lurking. Standing on a footbridge over the Water of Leith, whilst talking to my dog in that stupid way folk talk to dogs I realised there was a fisherman in full camo, waders etc standing under the bridge next to me in the near darkness.

27 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You are a collapsible mug.

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Need to cut the grass, might get burnt with top being off :'(

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40062458

Wimbledon solutions to cutting the grass in the sun,

Wimbledon fire: Blaze at All England Club tennis courts

• 27 minutes ago
  • From the section London

Image copyright @MarcInners Image caption Crews from Tooting, Wandsworth, Fulham and New Malden fire stations were at the scene

A fire has erupted at Wimbledon's famous tennis courts in London.

London Fire Brigade said up to 20 firefighters were called out after an area of shrubbery caught alight at the All England Tennis Club at 12:33 BST.

It comes just weeks before the grand slam tournament is due to take place at the venue in SW19.

The fire, which was close to Gate 1 - near Wimbledon's No. 1 Court - has since been extinguished. The cause of the fire is currently unknown.

Image copyright Stephen Trickett-Jones Image caption The fire involved an area of shrubbery and building materials

Edited by MEADOWXI

3 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

This belongs in the "I'm a stupid c**t because" thread. Take your Stevie wonder glasses off before you do someone some harm.

The lad is trying not drive over people. He is like a Father Ghandi Theresa.

On 5/28/2017 at 03:44, KnightswoodBear said:

Returned from Florida this morning (did I mention I was away in Florida?).

This is the first long haul flight we've done for a while sitting in the back of the plane.

You people are ghastly. 

You're no picnic yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got round to getting the latest update on my Samsung S7 and I wish I hadn't bothered. I now have to swipe down twice from the top, rather than the old once, to get the brightness settings.

Take me now Lord; I'm done with this life.

Just got round to getting the latest update on my Samsung S7 and I wish I hadn't bothered. I now have to swipe down twice from the top, rather than the old once, to get the brightness settings.
Take me now Lord; I'm done with this life.

Just use two fingers to swipe down, you get the whole menu