First World Problems

Out for dinner last night to a restaurant called Fazenda. Fantastic. Brazilian place. You help yourself to a buffet with all sorts only nice stuff then they constantly bring round skewered/barbecued meats (chicken,steak, lamb, pork) and if you want a bit they slice it off for you. Much classier than it sounds. All very good but now I feel like I swallowed a Rottweiler before bed.

f**k knows how my digestive system is going to cope. 

Why didn't you just poke your other eye?

It actually would have made it worse, I have pretty bad eyesight but it’s still better that I have one contact in either eye and f**k up the equilibrium somewhat than to have no contact lens at all.

2 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Out for dinner last night to a restaurant called Fazenda. Fantastic. Brazilian place. You help yourself to a buffet with all sorts only nice stuff then they constantly bring round skewered/barbecued meats (chicken,steak, lamb, pork) and if you want a bit they slice it off for you. Much classier than it sounds. All very good but now I feel like I swallowed a Rottweiler before bed.

Went there earlier this year.  Place was fantastic.  I particularly liked the chicken hearts.  Take it you're back on solids then? 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Went there earlier this year.  Place was fantastic.  I particularly liked the chicken hearts.  Take it you're back on solids then? 

Dodged the hearts but yes, back on the meat. Decent desserts too and a fine mocktail list. Decent atmosphere too. Lively and glity but not wanky/stuffy. Wish I could take my dog as he’d love it.

Used to be a place like that up here, was excellent at the time but as you suspect, consuming all that meat doesn’t sit well. The place up here also done, what they claimed was delicacy, chicken hearts. Pretty middle of the road tbh.

Is it basically Viva Brazil this place? They also do chicken heart, which are surprisingly nice.
Looking through my Facebook timehop this morning funnily enough and I was there one year ago today.

Used to be a place like that up here, was excellent at the time but as you suspect, consuming all that meat doesn’t sit well. The place up here also done, what they claimed was delicacy, chicken hearts. Pretty middle of the road tbh.

Tropeiro? Went to the Aberdeen one years ago and quite enjoyed it. They’ve got a place in Glasgow too but never been to it.

Tropeiro? Went to the Aberdeen one years ago and quite enjoyed it. They’ve got a place in Glasgow too but never been to it.

Aye, it changed hands or just name and wasn’t as good thereafter. Don’t think it’s a restaurant at all now but could be wrong. There is/was a hey Brazil as well but it was just a shite Tropeiro.

Currently getting a garden 'makeover' should have taken 4 weeks, now up to 8 weeks apparently due to the size of our shed, whereas if i were severely disabled or riddled with some life threatening disease the whole job would have been done in 48 hours by local tradesmen and shown on national TV and it would have been free !! Sometimes I just hate living in a body that does not attract landscaping charity.

It’s a cold and frosty morning so will preheat the car remotely to defrost it and warm it up. However, the app doesn’t let the user pre-heat the steering wheel, meaning I’ll have to press the button on it myself and suffer a cold steering wheel for 30 seconds or so. Who designed the app? Stalin?

21C1A6A5-B9CF-4456-850D-F731196A678F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Deontay WildPar said:

It’s a cold and frosty morning so will preheat the car remotely to defrost it and warm it up. However, the app doesn’t let the user pre-heat the steering wheel, meaning I’ll have to press the button on it myself and suffer a cold steering wheel for 30 seconds or so. Who designed the app? Stalin?

I was very disappointed to discover that this feature is only available to fat Americans on my car.

Brexit can't come quick enough so we can become the 51st State and I can have my seat heated for me when I get in the motor in the morning.

23 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I was very disappointed to discover that this feature is only available to fat Americans on my car.

Brexit can't come quick enough so we can become the 51st State and I can have my seat heated for me when I get in the motor in the morning.

I'm veering more towards a Russian invasion. Just send a kid out to warm up the car. 

2 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

The App seems to be draining your battery.

11 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

That’s the only reason I would like the automatic rather than a manual.