First World Problems

My mother in law just made me a nice runny fried egg for breakfast, which I broke and mixed with a touch of brown sauce.

No bread or toast to mop up that loveliness.

The World truly is fucked.

6 minutes ago, sjc said:

My mother in law just made me a nice runny fried egg for breakfast, which I broke and mixed with a touch of brown sauce.

No bread or toast to mop up that loveliness.

The World truly is fucked.

I almost flew to Japan but cancelled due to possibilities of awfulness like that. Made the right decision. I feel for you brother. Or sister, whatever.  

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I almost flew to Japan but cancelled due to possibilities of awfulness like that. Made the right decision. I feel for you brother. Or sister, whatever.  

Appreciated. I've just made myself chips, fried rice and gravy to try salvage something from today.

I bought a new Mussel Pot and they've stuck a label on the top and bottom of it that's impossible to remove without leaving behind the adhesive. 

Olive oil will take it off.

4 minutes ago, Waal said:
12 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:
I bought a new Mussel Pot and they've stuck a label on the top and bottom of it that's impossible to remove without leaving behind the adhesive. 

Give him her phone number.

15 minutes ago, Waal said:
23 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I shall try that right now.  Will report back. 

21 minutes ago, Waal said:
29 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

My Mussel Pot is gleaming! (No euph).

In other news, my mussel pot is gleaming (euph).

IMG_20190426_185557.jpg

2 hours ago, Waal said:
2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Said Olive Oil’s pimp.

Being bored at work is peak (sorry) first world problems.  A girl at work yesterday was complaining she was bored because there isn't enough to do and when I enquired as to how much she earns a dayI thought the penny might drop but she just answered me and then kept on complaining.

Edited by Dindeleux

Opened a box of After Eights yesterday , only to discover that there had been  a leakage of the white mint flavour filling from some of them.

An awful sticky mess that made it rather challenging to eat some of them