First World Problems

16 minutes ago, Wren Road said:

Sausage, bacon, fried egg, scrambled egg, black pudding, 2 totty scones, beans, fried bread, soda scone (cheese optional), strong raw coffee.

That's what winners have on matchdays( Sir Gavin of Gunning approved)

Do you just spoon the coffee out the jar in to your gub?

• 1 month later...
On 20/11/2016 at 13:48, The Naitch said:

Tomatoes are alright if they're well cooked.

The correct fry up combo, of course, is bacon, sausage, egg, tattie scone, hash brown, fried bread and black pudding.

No wonder I'm a fat b*****d.

Wetherspoons Scottish breakfast has Tattie Scone.

Wetherspoon breakfast in rUK replaces tattie scone with hash brown.

Hash browns are crap and a Wetherspoons breakfast in Scotland is far superior to rUK

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The above statement, plus haggis being awesome is why the "full english" is actually a pile of pish and Scotland does the superior cooked breakfast. By miles.

You're absolutely right.Tattie scone and haggis automatically elevates our breakfast above all others. A decent hotel will also lay on a few decent malts (gratis) to help wash it down. 

The computers at my work have been updated recently.  Occasionally while working I get the progress bar coming up with the bar 3/4 filled but saying 100%. Never does the bar actually get to the end.

This annoys me greatly.

Wetherspoons Scottish breakfast has Tattie Scone.
Wetherspoon breakfast in rUK replaces tattie scone with hash brown.
Hash browns are crap and a Wetherspoons breakfast in Scotland is far superior to rUK

I do like hash browns but must agree, tattie scones are better. And haggis is excellent.

Are there any Wetherspoons on the border where it would be possible to get all three?

Also, do the Welsh have their own variant fry up or is it just the same as England's?

36 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I do like hash browns but must agree, tattie scones are better. And haggis is excellent.

Are there any Wetherspoons on the border where it would be possible to get all three?

Also, do the Welsh have their own variant fry up or is it just the same as England's?

Fucking cockles!

tumblr_lmj4cxnVZS1qb7645o1_500.gif

https://delishably.com/breakfast/full-welsh-breakfast

47 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I would guess @welshbairn May be able to answer.