First World Problems

I went to the gym this morning. A bit pressed for time so decided to just have a swim and sauna instead of gym/swim/sauna. No big deal so far. Reached in my bag for my shorts and as I whipped them out a bottle of aftershave (Issey Miyake Bleue) flew out of my bag and smashed to pieces all over the floor of the changing rooms. An attendant had to clear it all up. Changing rooms smelled pretty good, if a bit overpowering. Apologies to anyone who sliced their feet open on shards of glass. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

I went to the gym this morning. A bit pressed for time so decided to just have a swim and sauna instead of gym/swim/sauna. No big deal so far. Reached in my bag for my shorts and as I whipped them out a bottle of aftershave (Issey Miyake Bleue) flew out of my bag and smashed to pieces all over the floor of the changing rooms. An attendant had to clear it all up. Changing rooms smelled pretty good, if a bit overpowering. Apologies to anyone who sliced their feet open on shards of glass. 

Cerberus marked himself safe.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Knife all the way for me (has to be a really big knife or mezzaluna). Pizza cutters are the preserve of the type who wears a comedy apron. 

:( I like my pizza cutter.

Fair chuffed when I tracked down a really good 1.

Fiance got me Call of Duty Infinite Warfare as an anniversary present. This of course includes Modern Warfare Remastered which is what I have been dying to play ever since it was released.

Installed last night.  Had to do updates for the games.  About 4 hours of downloading for the 2 games and so far -

30% for Infinite Warfare

6% for MWR.

Going by my download speeds I should be able to play both games by March 12th :lol:

On 31/01/2017 at 04:08, Dee Man said:

You know when people say, "Oh, it looks like you brought the weather with you, hahahahahahahaha" and you want to punch them straight on the mouth for their shite, lazy, clichéd 'patter'? Aye, well I'm beginning to think I actually have brought it to Western Australia. 

Just had the longest, wettest, coldest winter in decades and now January is heading for the wettest in 20 years. How the f**k am I supposed to maintain a good tan in this weather? These c***s getting sent back to war torn countries from the USA don't know how good they've got it.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/what-summer-perth-set-for-wettest-january-in-almost-20-years-20170130-gu1a3h.html

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-05/2016-perth-winter-coolest-in-decades-bom-climate-report/8164000

Further to this, more records are being broken for Perth's shitey weather:

https://thewest.com.au/news/weather/perth-shivers-through-its-coldest-february-day-ng-b88382112z

The Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar don't know how good they've got it, etc.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Further to this, more records are being broken for Perth's shitey weather:

https://thewest.com.au/news/weather/perth-shivers-through-its-coldest-february-day-ng-b88382112z

The Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar don't know how good they've got it, etc.

Third wettest summer on record in Adelaide but just had 2 days above 40 and it will be 39 today and similar tomorrow. Yesterday in Renmark it was 47. I was there 2 weeks, it could have been me.

On 02/02/2017 at 14:02, Shandon Par said:

Knife all the way for me (has to be a really big knife or mezzaluna). Pizza cutters are the preserve of the type who wears a comedy apron. 

I witnessed someone cutting up chicken breasts with scissors at the weekend!

24 minutes ago, Rowan said:

I witnessed someone cutting up chicken breasts with scissors at the weekend!

Is there something wrong with that? Proper kitchen scissors? Being kitchen haunless, that's how I'd do them before chucking the pieces in the pan.