First World Problems

I have to make a birthday cake and prepare some scotch pancake batter tomorrow and wrap some birthday presents. Fortunately my kid is a good wee cook so I can simply direct operations and get her to do it for me but it still seems so unfair when all I want to do is laze around.  

My wife's i-Pad stopped working and I had to fuck around with it for ages before I got it going again.  She mainly uses it for the Kindle app and had to revert to an old Kindle without a backlit screen.

And people complain about Ebola!

Receptionist in my work usually fills a rather large bowl with various chocolate and sweet stuff(Celebrations, mars miniatures, that kinda shite) once a week and leaves it on a filing cabinet near the coffee machine. This week I passed it while there was still stuff left. I grabbed a few things planning on leaving them in my top drawer for later in the week. I've just eaten the last of it and the bowl is already empty.

27 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

There are 3 cubicles in my works toilet and only one of them gets 4G signal on my phone.

I have actually postponed shite's to make sure I have signal that I can use to kill part of my day on the toilet.

I get crappy internet signal at work but you can pick up a wifi hotspot in the toilet cubicle, my colleagues must think I have IBS or something.