Another referendum?

bowmore

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not, its one win for yes and we win. You have to win every time.

No its not, in the ludicrously unlikely event of the YES camp ever getting near 50% and miraculously passing 50% that makes it 1-1. A decider a decade or so later would see the NO camp cruise it yet again. Scotland will win the football world cup before becoming independent.

Why should a small number of Scots break up a UK of 60 million, utterly ludicrous. The YES camp missed their best ever chance a number of months ago, the silent majority are much too powerful for the red bearded slavering brave hearts.

Why should a small number of Scots break up a UK of 60 million, utterly ludicrous. The YES camp missed their best ever chance a number of months ago, the silent majority are much too powerful for the red bearded slavering brave hearts.

No different than a small number of Brits wanting to remove the UK from the EU. I haven't heard anyone say how unfair it would be on the French and the Germans if the UK voted to leave the EU. And no one will, because it's a ludicrous argument.

Yes voters want Scotland to be for people living in this country, what other counties do is their concern, although that's not to say that I wouldn't wish everyone the best with our without Scotland.

It was a no, everyone has accepted that decision. Everyone has also accepted that it's now just a matter of when, not if.

Independence is inevitable. Bookies now have before 2022 for referendum and a yes vote as favourite

Union is finished.

No different than a small number of Brits wanting to remove the UK from the EU. I haven't heard anyone say how unfair it would be on the French and the Germans if the UK voted to leave the EU. And no one will, because it's a ludicrous argument.

Yes voters want Scotland to be for people living in this country, what other counties do is their concern, although that's not to say that I wouldn't wish everyone the best with our without Scotland.

It was a no, everyone has accepted that decision. Everyone has also accepted that it's now just a matter of when, not if.

No they don't.

Everyone has also accepted that it's now just a matter of when, not if.

This is simply untrue. I have not give up on this union, nor has Mr. Cameron and, most importantly, nor have 55% of Scotland.

You will NOT be getting a second referendum. Accept it, it's over.

This is simply untrue. I have not give up on this union, nor has Mr. Cameron and, most importantly, nor have 55% of Scotland.

Ha ha. Aye very good.

55% voted No in September both don't think for one second that all of those people think this is over or never want a second referendum. Many have already changed their mind. Cameron's words the morning after changed things - as has the vitriolic anti-Scottish Tory campaign in the last few weeks.

You have the right to fight for the union, and many will join you in that fight (but I don't think Cameron gives a shit - he just doesn't want it to happen on his watch).

But you're fighting against history, and history will always win.

It's Scotland that is giving up on the union, not the other way around. You and Mr. Cameron can 'not give up on the union' all you want.

When push comes to shove, Westminster wont have the balls to deny another referendum.

It's Scotland that is giving up on the union, not the other way around. You and Mr. Cameron can 'not give up on the union' all you want.

When push comes to shove, Westminster wont have the balls to deny another referendum.

Are you forgetting the results of the election?

Mr. Cameron and his party will have the ultimate say for the next five years at least thus you will NOT get another chance in this time.

The last time an English Tory was this unconvincing in declaring that things were settled it was Neville Chamberlain

Cameron doesn't give a flying f**k. He'll be enjoying his millionaire's lifestyle soon. He'll be gone forever at some point in the next five years.

Cameron doesn't give a flying f**k. He'll be enjoying his millionaire's lifestyle soon. He'll be gone forever at some point in the next five years.

And when you look at it from the Tory point of view, he deserves it.

Got them back into power after 13 years of Labour, won a referendum that "saved the Union" (at least for a short time), and then won a second election where they increased their share of the vote, obliterating the Lib Dems and embarrassing Labour in the process. He now has the opportunity to secure a further legacy with the EU referendum.

You don't need to like him, but it's hard to argue that he hasn't done a great job for the Tories.

Archived