Another referendum?

bowmore

Cameron has got an easy ride from the MSM and his political opponents about a Euro referendum.

Why hasn't he been asked how he will campaign/vote in the referendum?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cameron has got an easy ride from the MSM and his political opponents about a Euro referendum.

His position is he's going to renegotiate terms with frau Nippy Merkel and make his decision then.

Tbf he said on the bbc debate he would campaign to stay in the eu

Tbf he said on the bbc debate he would campaign to stay in the eu

The point I'm make is an electoralone , not a political one.

He's been belting into Miliband about SNP 'propping up' a minority Labour government for purely electoral purposes. He hopes that he can win back disaffected Tories who are going to vote UKIP (looks like it's working to a degree).

Labour in particular should highlight the EU referendum as a sop; nothing that will really address the "concerns" of UKIP voters as he will offer a referendum then throw the weight of the Tory party behind a vote to stay in.

If Merkel says nein to any changes and he still wants to stay in, he won't lead his party for long. Just my view.

I would not bet on it as Cameron can only be deposed by a vote of no confidence by Conservative MPs. He has made sure that his supporters were selected to replace Tory MPs who are standing down. It's likely that Cameron will try to stay on as Leader even if he loses next week. He would want to be sure that there is at least one candidate who can beat Boris Johnson before stepping down.

I would not bet on it as Cameron can only be deposed by a vote of no confidence by Conservative MPs. He has made sure that his supporters were selected to replace Tory MPs who are standing down. It's likely that Cameron will try to stay on as Leader even if he loses next week. He would want to be sure that there is at least one candidate who can beat Boris Johnson before stepping down.

George Gideon Oliver Osborne will be the one lined up to replace him, no doubt.

George Gideon Oliver Osborne will be the one lined up to replace him, no doubt.

No chance. Even the Conservative Party's members, who decide between two finalists chosen by Tory MPs, dislike him intensely. Bizarrely, they seem to favour Theresa May! :o

No chance. Even the Conservative Party's members, who decide between two finalists chosen by Tory MPs, dislike him intensely. Bizarrely, they seem to favour Theresa May! :o

I wouldn't mind her as long as she was anti Brussels and kept Nippy in line.

It must really piss the Unionists off that they're the only folk talking about another referendum.

The seethe that Sturgeon has generated amongst the Unionist lackeys is a joy to behold.

Nationalists are like left sentence prisoners gagging for parole, sadly they will never get it and will die in prison.

An expert view on our prisoners from someone with hilltown in there name class.

Archived