Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Fucking shut your yap you useless lackie. We got shot of Woods, we'll get shot of you too you complete waste of chromosomes. Bantz x

is that it knob your best can i promise you something aggro the knob it wont be you. As for a waste of chromosomes rather that than a shot in the dark that spawned you. Call yourself a Clyde supporter my feckin arse all you are is a bitch that likes to sit on a keyboard moaning about everything because you have no nuts to tell them to their face what you think.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that it knob your best can i promise you something aggro the knob it wont be you. As for a waste of chromosomes rather that than a shot in the dark that spawned you. Call yourself a Clyde supporter my feckin arse all you are is a bitch that likes to sit on a keyboard moaning about everything because you have no nuts to tell them to their face what you think.

ps bantz x

f**k up you welt. You were a damn sight easier to annoy than your fucking previous was, anyway. I'll see you in Formartine....or rather, you'll see me. On a bus with hunners of mutual friends. Not driving alone like you, fucking Smithers, desperately shunting along to make it in time to start scrambling around to keep jalapeno sauce off your master's tie. Now....carefully explain your meltdown post, and i'll see what i can do for you???

f**k up you welt. You were a damn sight easier to annoy than your fucking previous was, anyway. I'll see you in Formartine....or rather, you'll see me. On a bus with hunners of mutual friends. Not driving alone like you, fucking Smithers, desperately shunting along to make it in time to start scrambling around to keep jalapeno sauce off your master's tie. Now....carefully explain your meltdown post, and i'll see what i can do for you???

hahahaha not had meltdown yet as need to come pick up masters tie at your house before we go as been up your dark close. Hunners of mutual friends is that facebook as you cant have any.My god calling you a knob insults knobs hahahaha brilliant put up or shut up do something to help or leave spottier of Pish

Ps Bantz x

hahahaha not had meltdown yet as need to come pick up masters tie at your house before we go as been up your dark close. Hunners of mutual friends is that facebook as you cant have any.My god calling you a knob insults knobs hahahaha brilliant put up or shut up do something to help or leave spottier of Pish

Ps Bantz x

Who could argue with this??? I mean, really??? A three year old could spell better and at least attempt to punctuate. I get the impression Dullen here has more than a passing resemblance to Stewie Griffin's not-so-clever clones.

Has this fuckin joker Ferguson resigned yet?

Stuart Miller got sacked for less.

People need to wake up & up & smell the coffee.

I've bit my tongue for a while to try & give the guy a chance but I don't see any progress at all.

Hopefully he'll take the board with him......the whole club is a absolute b*****din mess.

Has this fuckin joker Ferguson resigned yet?

Stuart Miller got sacked for less.

Should continue to stay silent if you are going to come out with shite like that.

I am no way a fan of Ferguson and would be looking to get shot of him if things don't improve in the next 3 or 4 games. The group of players we have just now are of a higher quality than last few seasons and BF has done well to convince them to sign for Clyde but the Annan game is the only time I've seen them play well this season.

Just listened to BF's press conference never said a lot, just that is was all very flat and it was just not like this team and and it was his problem to sort out. Couldn't disagree with any of that, TBH we have not witnessed this squad put in such a low key performance, lets just hope it was just a bad day at the office.

Just listened to BF's press conference never said a lot, just that is was all very flat and it was just not like this team and and it was his problem to sort out. Couldn't disagree with any of that, TBH we have not witnessed this squad put in such a low key performance, lets just hope it was just a bad day at the office.

Did you think the last home game was any better?

Were you at Elgin?

That was not just a bad day at the office, it was just the latest of a run of bad days at the office, may just a little bit worse!

Should continue to stay silent if you are going to come out with shite like that.

I am no way a fan of Ferguson and would be looking to get shot of him if things don't improve in the next 3 or 4 games. The group of players we have just now are of a higher quality than last few seasons and BF has done well to convince them to sign for Clyde but the Annan game is the only time I've seen them play well this season.

Why???

Are you the official spokesperson for Clyde?

Continue to bury your head in the sand son.

You are the one spouting shite.Youve basically agreed with me.

See you up at Formantine........

Archived