Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Aww! Poor wee Gypos! Let's be honest you know you belong in the Lowland League. Way above your station in League Two!

Not having a go here but the guy in your profile pics Son was at BB with me. The Dads played our cup winning team in 1981. I played against Jackie and skinned him countless times. Scored twice easily then not to be outdone he caught me right across the legs with two feet off the ground. I was down for what seemed ages, picked the gravel out my bloodied knees for a week. Still stuck the penalty away as he watched from the sidelines. Distant memory now.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CMON TO f**k GUYS! We may have played the worst so far under Fergie! But go look at the fucking table! We're still up there! Nothing to worry about yet! I will guarantee right now we will beat Formartine at the weekend with a very convincing display! Trust me on this one, Ferguson will get it right at the weekend at shut the doubters up! Sorry but some of the comments on the thread are utter ridiculous!

Up where, exactly?? This is exactly the short-term thinking which is half the problem. Whether you're still cheerleading because of the special priveleges you seem to have, i dont know but defeating Formartine will not make any of the problems go away. No buzz, no pride, and no fucking point in the club as it is right now. Honestly after Saturday, i cannot think of one home fixture i can be bothered going to any time soon. Either the team's form is a by product of off field events coming home to roost, or everyone's just fuckin' crap at what they do.

Up where, exactly?? This is exactly the short-term thinking which is half the problem. Whether you're still cheerleading because of the special priveleges you seem to have, i dont know but defeating Formartine will not make any of the problems go away. No buzz, no pride, and no fucking point in the club as it is right now. Honestly after Saturday, i cannot think of one home fixture i can be bothered going to any time soon. Either the team's form is a by product of off field events coming home to roost, or everyone's just fuckin' crap at what they do.

Then don't come back! Plastic fan that's all you are.

Thats a bit OTT

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and at the moment i guarentee more folk will be agreeing with Shaggro than you.

No matter how we play if you love the team you should be given them your support no matter what. I agree that we played terrible and didn't show much passion or guts but I'll still support the team to the end no matter how we play!

No matter how we play if you love the team you should be given them your support no matter what. I agree that we played terrible and didn't show much passion or guts but I'll still support the team to the end no matter how we play!

After years of decline and being stuck in league 2 for what 6 years or so now? It gets harder to get behind the team.

Don't just go off on one because folk are, and from what I've heard rightly criticising for Saturday and you disagree.

After years of decline and being stuck in league 2 for what 6 years or so now? It gets harder to get behind the team.

Don't just go off on one because folk are, and from what I've heard rightly criticising for Saturday and you disagree.

I agree it was a horrible match but the only way we're going to have a chance of going up this season is by getting behind the team and encouraging them to victory. Not criticising every fault we do which a lot of Clyde fans are good at doing even in matches when we're winning!

Then don't come back! Plastic fan that's all you are.

Is that right you fucking weasel?? More of a suporter of this club than you or your little arselicking clan ever will be. Who the f**k do you think you are labelling any supporter 'plastic'?? Do you even know the definition in football terms??? Why the f**k would i be 'glory hunting' at Clyde. I'll be having words with you.

I agree it was a horrible match but the only way we're going to have a chance of going up this season is by getting behind the team and encouraging them to victory. Not criticising every fault we do which a lot of Clyde fans are good at doing even in matches when we're winning!

Absolute pish. You'd make a fucking cracking Iraqi Army sergeant with those backtracking skills. Cheering and clapping means slightly more than an additional.five or six per cent in performance. Don't start peddling your 'we're all in.this together and thats the only way out' bollocks with me. We've been here for years patiently backing and got nowhere. Also....i stayed clear of commenting on.the match....so how could i have started on.players backs JUST BECAUSE they're losing?? I've been watching Clyde lose for thirty bastartin years, but they ( the CLUB) have chucked even trying. It'll all come out in the wash anyway. My targets have much cleaner shirts and silver fucking accents than the latest batch of flops running around in our strips.

Ok, we've got the usual suspects putting the blame on the Board/Chairman.

Some not happy with the manager.

We've got the usual arguments between folk who are all hurting, but who are all Clyde fans :( .

The bottom line is - we had NO SHOTS ON TARGET on Saturday, in a home match in the bottom division.

That's totally unacceptable.

I watched the body language of a few of the players during that performance on Saturday.

It was shocking. Some of them clearly don't want to be there.

Why could that be?

At the start of the season they ALL looked as if they were up for the challenge.

I know I'll get told I was just waiting my moment to have another go at the manager, but I'm sorry - it's obvious to me that's where the problem lies.

IMO he isn't, and never will be, a good manager, and I wish we had the money and/or the balls to get him out the door just now.

My best hope is that this rumour about Airdrie has some truth in it, as I think he'd be off like a shot if offered the manager's job there.

I'll be surprised if we get a result on Saturday (for the avoidance of any doubt I really, really hope I'm wrong) but if I'm right I hope we have a new manager in charge at the next home game.

Very worrying times.

We've got the usual arguments between folk who are all hurting, but who are all Clyde fans :( .

The bottom line is - we had NO SHOTS ON TARGET on Saturday, in a home match in the bottom division.

I watched the body language of a few of the players during that performance on Saturday.

Why could that be?

At the start of the season they ALL looked as if they were up for the challenge.

I know I'll get told I was just waiting my moment to have another go at the manager, but I'm sorry - it's obvious to me that's where the problem lies.

IMO he isn't, and never will be, a good manager, and I wish we had the money and/or the balls to get him out the door just now.

My best hope is that this rumour about Airdrie has some truth in it, as I think he'd be off like a shot if offered the manager's job there.

I'll be surprised if we get a result on Saturday (for the avoidance of any doubt I really, really hope I'm wrong) but if I'm right I hope we have a new manager in charge at the next home game.

Very worrying times.

that will be the players who told us to a man that they were here because of the manager so if we lose you want a new manager you going to let the players pick him

maybe look bit closer at the players attitude

Why could that be?

Very worrying times.

did you want Duffy out after he took us to second bottom in his first full season ?

Well C4E, if i may....what are you specifically worried about?? Humiliation through relegation??? The last six years have provided more than a the previous century's worth, as the club never gave up until then. So i'm not having that. Is it the prospect of Lowland football the biggest worry under the current manager?? It really ought not to be. What will be will be....the bean counters have reitirated their backing on.far too many occasions for those backing them to doubt that if they act, it IS in the best interests of the club. You're not picking and choosing which ones are acceptable or not. So its can't be that either. What i believe are far more realistic and genuine concerns are how the team performs, and if it doesn't, what exactly anyone plans to do about it. Sacking Ferguson is absolutely an option if everyone's been telling the truth.....re cash investment, restructuring on BFs requirements etc. But what about if we ever did tumble out??? Sack all the shite managers you want, four relegations in a decade reeks of shockingly bad leadership (if of course it becomes four.....it cant be ruled out)....what is there in place to have the club in a position to maybe not wither and die. The club's in fucking freefall off the field, staff morale looks dead if the performance of players and even officials at games are anything to go by.....so who's fault is all this??? And what part are you worried about??

Why could that be?

Very worrying times.

if Ferguson has been such a disaster does it not worry you who employed him and do you trust him to select the next manager if you get your wish?

f**k me, one horrible performance on Saturday in what has been an ok season so far in terms of performances, and all the doom and gloom comes out. I'm guessing everyone in here puts in 110% at their own day jobs everyday and never f**k up?? Sorry but I'm willing to give Ferguson to atleast Christmas.

In regards to the club, it's a fuckin shambles and has been for a while. But on the pitch, it's not as bad as everycunts making it out to be...

f**k me, one horrible performance on Saturday in what has been an ok season so far in terms of performances, and all the doom and gloom comes out. I'm guessing everyone in here puts in 110% at their own day jobs everyday and never f**k up?? Sorry but I'm willing to give Ferguson to atleast Christmas.

In regards to the club, it's a fuckin shambles and has been for a while. But on the pitch, it's not as bad as everycunts making it out to be...

here here well said

CFCUK - I wasn't party to the decision to appoint BF.

I would hope he was appointed on the assumption he would be controlling our midfield for the next couple of seasons, as well as managing the team.

It was the only reason I was happy with the appointment.

Bit difficult to lay the blame at the Chairman/Board if that was the case.

Presumably you think he should have anticipated Ferguson having to retire through injury.

Just to make my views clear - I'm certainly not happy with what's going on at the club just now.

At the end of 2013-14 season I thought we had a team who gave their all for the jersey.

I felt there was a connection again between players and fans - for the first time in years.

Not now. It's all gone since Ferguson decided to decimate the squad we had.

He certainly doesn't know how to man-manage, or how to get the best out of players.

With the exception of the Annan game the standard of football has been dreadful.

To answer your point, until such time as he's voted out - I would expect the current Chairman to have the main say in appointing a new manager, after discussing it with other Board members.

Not ideal I know, but what would be your solution?

For me simply Gormley and Higgins isn't working and we don't have a midfield. I'd like to see Archie down the middle as he has pace with fergie out wide and durie cannot come back.quick enough honestly. There's not much confidence to take from Saturday, it's simply shocking that the forward players we have failed to hit the target and in my opinion Higgins doesn't want to be there at all. Drop him and give him a boot up the arse. Make him realise he isn't a starting 11 guarantee

CFCUK - I wasn't party to the decision to appoint BF.

I would hope he was appointed on the assumption he would be controlling our midfield for the next couple of seasons, as well as managing the team.

It was the only reason I was happy with the appointment.

Bit difficult to lay the blame at the Chairman/Board if that was the case.

Presumably you think he should have anticipated Ferguson having to retire through injury.

Just to make my views clear - I'm certainly not happy with what's going on at the club just now.

At the end of 2013-14 season I thought we had a team who gave their all for the jersey.

I felt there was a connection again between players and fans - for the first time in years.

Not now. It's all gone since Ferguson decided to decimate the squad we had.

He certainly doesn't know how to man-manage, or how to get the best out of players.

With the exception of the Annan game the standard of football has been dreadful.

To answer your point, until such time as he's voted out - I would expect the current Chairman to have the main say in appointing a new manager, after discussing it with other Board members.

Not ideal I know, but what would be your solution?

going by your theory it wouldn't matter if ferguson had played as he can't manage and he got rid of duffy's gallticos so the appointment in your opinion in terms of management was a poor one but it's got nothing to do with chairman or the board ?

the problems or perceived problems on the park are nothing compared to our problems off it but nobody seems to care

Archived