Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Why no comments on today's total f@@king pumping,this page is usually buzzing after a match.i will not be back till Ferguson is shown the door totally made a c**t of it again and again and again.as said in previous rants THE PLAYERS FUCKING HATE HIM and that is fact,he has no idea about managing he has went through 3 squads since he arrived they all can't be wrong.i will single out one wee fergie when BF arrived he was our most promising young player since arriving he has went totally downhill afraid to express himself because of fear of the manager.Could go on all night but won't when you read this BF and Bob do us all a favour and be a man and chuck it you could nt organise a two piece jigsaw end of

There's a match thread with plenty of discussion on the Domestic Cup forum.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drop the fan ownership.

Put the club up for sale.

Hope to hell someone with something takes it on.

Even if they kill the club it can't be any worse than death by a thousand cuts.

Utter embarrassment again.

The good news is we back the anti racism campaign and some charities, so the community really appreciate the club.

Current chairmans vision was pay off the debt. Well he managed that - with no thought about what he was doing to the club. Pay the debt off was right, but a manager capable of building a young side should have been brought in. Play kids and build, instead we played mugs and dismantled the youth set up.

Change the name and move. Fail. He lied to fans, got the name change permision then realised he was out of his depth.

Now the club stumbles with no vision as the owners struggle to get any real information.

A manager hell bent on building the oldest side in the country, short-termism from him. But then thats hardly suprising given the club has no vision for the future.

Fan ownership has been a failure and the current board are failures.

No surprise there's no morale within the squad when the likes of Higgins and Scott McLaughlin aren't ever dropped or substituted and he takes off the only players in the squad who are able to get from A to B quicker than their opponents. McLaughlin has contributed absolutely nothing to Clyde since joining last January and he's noticeably making McGovern worse. Only players to even threaten a positive performance were Gibson and Gormley who battled away after coming on at the break.

Don't suppose we'll ever hear why Marsh or Murray weren't there today, or why the striker Anthony Higgins can't get a game for a team that literally can't get a shot on goal.

Time is up for me. Sad thing is even a different manager won't improve things much without being able to bring in 2 or 3 attacking players.

I'm absolutely dreading next Saturday. If Scott McLaughlin is starting I'm going to sit with the QP fans.

I thought Ferguson was a bad appointment from day 1 as did others, but sincerely hoped he'd prove to be successful. After a patchy start to the season with a team that is 100% Ferguson's (one good overall performance and result, a couple of scrappy wins and the odd wee spell of half decent football), things are rapidly going downhill and it's clear he just isn't the man for the job. Will the club have the balls to sack him ? Don't think so. Will Ferguson realise he's not a manager and walk away ? No chance. Strikes me as too pig headed and arrogant to admit his failings.

Pains me to say, but we're a club that's dying on and off the park. Near the bottom of the bottom division, no home, no direction.

Nothing about the result today surprises me, BF will never forge a career within football management, he is ultimately just a wee ned that could play football.

All of the people on here now calling for BF to be sacked make me laugh, these are the same people that have stuck up for him time and time again, even after we watched him dismantle a squad that made it to the play-off's.

Yes some of those players may not have been the best but were they any worse than some of the shite BF has brought in and then released. He has been in the job less than 18 months and has turned over about 60 players, you don't need to be Guardiola to realise that just isn't right.

As I mentioned previously, I have heard from a couple of players in the last year and they have described BF's man management as non-existent and the morale in the dressing room is very low.

Ultimately though he is now on his 3rd or 4th team and this is arguably the best set of players we have seen in years at the club and we are still totally shit. If BF can't get it right with this squad then it is over for him but I know for a fact he will NEVER get sacked so he will be here for the long term.

Also, if he was to get sacked or leave then I feel sorry for the next manager that comes in, we have an ageing squad with almost a full starting eleven over the age of 30. We are fu*#ed and it is gonna be a very, very long season!!!

Why no comments on today's total f@@king pumping,this page is usually buzzing after a match.i will not be back till Ferguson is shown the door totally made a c**t of it again and again and again.as said in previous rants THE PLAYERS FUCKING HATE HIM and that is fact,he has no idea about managing he has went through 3 squads since he arrived they all can't be wrong.i will single out one wee fergie when BF arrived he was our most promising young player since arriving he has went totally downhill afraid to express himself because of fear of the manager.Could go on all night but won't when you read this BF and Bob do us all a favour and be a man and chuck it you could nt organise a two piece jigsaw end of

Nothing about the result today surprises me, BF will never forge a career within football management, he is ultimately just a wee ned that could play football.

All of the people on here now calling for BF to be sacked make me laugh, these are the same people that have stuck up for him time and time again, even after we watched him dismantle a squad that made it to the play-off's.

Yes some of those players may not have been the best but were they any worse than some of the shite BF has brought in and then released. He has been in the job less than 18 months and has turned over about 60 players, you don't need to be Guardiola to realise that just isn't right.

As I mentioned previously, I have heard from a couple of players in the last year and they have described BF's man management as non-existent and the morale in the dressing room is very low.

Ultimately though he is now on his 3rd or 4th team and this is arguably the best set of players we have seen in years at the club and we are still totally shit. If BF can't get it right with this squad then it is over for him but I know for a fact he will NEVER get sacked so he will be here for the long term.

Also, if he was to get sacked or leave then I feel sorry for the next manager that comes in, we have an ageing squad with almost a full starting eleven over the age of 30. We are fu*#ed and it is gonna be a very, very long season!!!

Chucky, not all of the people calling for his head stuck up for him. Many, including myself, expressed our concern about him, but reserved judgement in the hope we were wrong. Very different from sticking up for him. As it happens, our fears have been realised. He's not got a bloody clue.

Would it be fair to say I'm John McKay was right on your manager and that he should be allowed back on here and apologised to lol.

I see Cumbernauld Colts are still in the Cup, I'm sure Clyde fans were laughing on here at them not so long ago

Would it be fair to say I'm John McKay was right on your manager and that he should be allowed back on here and apologised to lol.

I see Cumbernauld Colts are still in the Cup, I'm sure Clyde fans were laughing on here at them not so long ago

ouch...........that's gotta hurt, but the truth often does....have a greenie!

You know what?? 16 hours on the road, for that, and what i witnessed, isn't worth a f**k. Watching a bunch of herberts being chaperoned (including Junior's odd looking friends)..what a joke. Shove your football club up your arse. I'm finished. Hope all you 'members' are happy. Cheerio!!! You sad arsed losers.

You're up late......having trouble sleeping?

Anyway, I thought you were "out", and please don't be so hypocritical to tell me that if the situations were reversed and it was us who were out that you wouldn't be "being a dick" on our thread and enjoying our pain.

However respect to you and any other Clyde fans who went all that way and at least have the balls to acknowledge it was the right result, so now I've had my fun I'll indeed move along and give you some breathing space to recover your energy and enthusiasm for next week's clash of the titans. Believe it or not, the main priority for QP fans about your game today was that it didn't end up going to a replay, otherwise we wouldn't have had the pleasure of your company next Saturday, so your defeat was merely a bonus.

From 1 game from the SPL to this. What a mess Clyde are on and off the park, really don't see any way back for them.

I've had dealings with Barry through my work and hes a decent hard working bloke who gets an unfair rap, but hes lost it here. Filled the team full of past it old men.

You know what?? 16 hours on the road, for that, and what i witnessed, isn't worth a f**k. Watching a bunch of herberts being chaperoned (including Junior's odd looking friends)..what a joke. Shove your football club up your arse. I'm finished. Hope all you 'members' are happy. Cheerio!!! You sad arsed losers.

easier said than done, but don't let it get you down...........all followers of lower league clubs have days like this, so hope you change your mind before next Saturday and that I'll continue to have the pleasure of your abuse for many years to come

Can't believe Mark Roberts has poisoned two clubs with his jobber pals, be careful about wanting Barry to go while that grim rimmer lurks about.

It is absolutely tragic people are still being 'forced' to pay money to watch that c**t McLaughlin job about the park no being able to pass the ball, run or tackle and then f**k up every free kick or corner that you work hard to get.

Equally incredible (to any Ayr fan) would be the fact that pretty much all our shite last year came from how incompatible a midfield two JPM and McLaughlin are and they have been reunited.

Hope Shaggro doesn't chuck it!

Really feel for you lads. Sometimes it just stops being funny.

CMON TO f**k GUYS! We may have played the worst so far under Fergie! But go look at the fucking table! We're still up there! Nothing to worry about yet! I will guarantee right now we will beat Formartine at the weekend with a very convincing display! Trust me on this one, Ferguson will get it right at the weekend at shut the doubters up! Sorry but some of the comments on the thread are utter ridiculous!

You were saying...

Archived