Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

Bryzo is a fucking hero. As are the others. Perhaps i did drop the baw re what Fife game he was talking about. Sorry. We both need to get back on the horse this week and not everyone take the huff, players or fans. 7.26 bus from the front door (earlier than when i leave for work) and f**k knows when i'll be back there, so nothing should get in the way of why we're fucking going...to get blootered and support the lads.

spot on

have a cracking day I think will be coming down the road celebrating a comfortable win

f*** them all

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feckin times never printed it ive been told. Apparently missed a few buses they tell me. Thinkin of a few future buses. All will be revealed tomorrow

suspense is killing me :thumbsdown

sad im missing it. Days like this need a bus. Nice work my man!

S-S-S-S-S-S-S-E 8)

Why no comments on today's total f@@king pumping,this page is usually buzzing after a match.i will not be back till Ferguson is shown the door totally made a c**t of it again and again and again.as said in previous rants THE PLAYERS FUCKING HATE HIM and that is fact,he has no idea about managing he has went through 3 squads since he arrived they all can't be wrong.i will single out one wee fergie when BF arrived he was our most promising young player since arriving he has went totally downhill afraid to express himself because of fear of the manager.Could go on all night but won't when you read this BF and Bob do us all a favour and be a man and chuck it you could nt organise a two piece jigsaw end of

Drop the fan ownership.

Put the club up for sale.

Hope to hell someone with something takes it on.

Even if they kill the club it can't be any worse than death by a thousand cuts.

Utter embarrassment again.

The good news is we back the anti racism campaign and some charities, so the community really appreciate the club.

Drop the fan ownership.

Put the club up for sale.

Hope to hell someone with something takes it on.

Even if they kill the club it can't be any worse than death by a thousand cuts.

Utter embarrassment again.

The good news is we back the anti racism campaign and some charities, so the community really appreciate the club.

agree totally

but

you honestly think that our present chairman would let any of this happen

ps you forgot about our new community coach

Archived