Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How good is Keiran MacDonald?

Was a decent player for us when he played left back very good going forward for this level. That was two seasons ago now do no idea how good he is now. I think he was in loan at Dumbarton last season.

No Chuckie yesterday in Squad i see, Could he be one of the players i feared getting put out on loan .. Big man is a class act and very popular amongst the aggro. Would be a terrible shame if he was loaned and never seen again like the usual protocol.

its a difficult one cant see him starting games and for him to spend the rest of the season getting 20 mins here and there is no use to him

I still don't think he is a striker he has done well at times but the way we play I think he is way down the order for starting

he needs games and maybe going out on loan is the best for both him and the club

No stability at club if chuckie being loaned out this time last year the guy was his no 1 strike choice bit baffling it seems the manager has no patience whatsoever in team selection give people a chance he cant keep changing the team as frequently as he does it makes no sense

Aye, right ye are. Shite for McQueen, as we all know how hard he has worked to get over the last one....still, nice to see personal issues with Ferguson are put to bed. Time and place.

see still no word on the new ground but at least we are employing a coach for cumbernauld , that will be the cumbernauld we told 2 1/2 years that we were leaving to move to EK

great to see the board have a clear direction

see still no word on the new ground but at least we are employing a coach for cumbernauld , that will be the cumbernauld we told 2 1/2 years that we were leaving to move to EK

great to see the board have a clear direction

sorry we are employing a what for the Cumbernauld ??

Archived