Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wee boy trains at the Palace Grounds in Glasgow on a Thursday night before Clyde take to the field. Hung on so the wee man can watch for a bit. Marvin Andrews was training with us again! So Bob Malcolm walked by and I asked him if he was signing, he said aye! Then I asked who the other signing was and he said Stephen Hughes, but he won't be joining until next week as he is away with work at the moment.

FFS

On the face of it, this doesn't seem like a particularly good thing. He gave the directors a fairly public face, was exceptionally positive and I don't think there's any doubt that the amount of fundraising has increased since he came in.

Shettleston's off then.....
or on...
This is not the only situation involving directors of the club at the moment....if the 320 ostriches took their head out of the fucking sand, they may have noticed individuals conspicuous by absence. But probably not.....everything is nothing and vice versa despite obtaining membership of an organisation with the incredible ability to fall into lava pits and come out wearing snakeskin shoes.

Archived