Clyde FC 2015/16 Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no issues with clyde manager and if he is linked with airdrie good for him , dont agree bollan would be a good replacement though allan moore would do a fine job just a thought ,as i said before i spread myself between 2 junior clubs and clyde that's all no mystery

Allan Moore :lol:

sorry we are employing a what for the Cumbernauld ??

sorry should have said football community coach, that is someone who coaches football in the community

hope that clears up any misunderstanding with the coach meaning bus

surprised with someone so interested in Clyde that you dont read the official page

sorry should have said football community coach, that is someone who coaches football in the community

hope that clears up any misunderstanding with the coach meaning bus

surprised with someone so interested in Clyde that you dont read the official page

i do see thats the problem you only read part of it as the coach is in to help both Toryglen and cumbernauld nothing to do with were the team play as hoping to have community clubs at locations throughout Glasgow.

So if want to spout look into it first

Cheers

i do see thats the problem you only read part of it as the coach is in to help both Toryglen and cumbernauld nothing to do with were the team play as hoping to have community clubs at locations throughout Glasgow.

So if want to spout look into it first

Cheers

so you did know what I was on about :lol:

ps anything interesting come up at the monthly board meeting ?

If one more person in work. Ma local or where ever tells me "Youve got a lovely stadium" re broadwood. Im gona SCREAM...!!!..

Nothing lovely about a ground in middle o nowwhere, Nearest station half hour walk one way (Thats in a nice day) & No Cafes or Decent pub to go for a drink before and after game to met friends or go with family...

I personally dont think shettleston will happen longer it drags on, Hope im proved wrong,Otherwise as said a million times Get back into the Middle of a community or dont bother...

Even somewhere like Pollok Juniors would do for the above but please not EK or somewhere like Broadwood

And clean too. Just like the bumhole of anyone in a suit you come into contact with.

Aggro simmer down mate little bit of banter and your in bumholes again my preference would be back in rutherglen like most. But till we can find the resources for that we will be mentioned in every park that is built from here to john O grouts better to laugh it off than bit every time so head out bumholes and laugh at them mate

Cheers

Archived