The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colin Marshall played for cowden last year enjoy him he is a wee rat of a human like will be a hate figure if you sign him for the cowden fans canny be arsed explaining why sure someone else will..

Bollan needed that? Have i missed something?

From what i can gather we had our goalie, possible 1st choice defence, and wide mids. 2 trialist in midfield and one up top beside a back up utility man. Thats barely half a team out there. Pre season is about building up fitness and organisation.

John 11:35

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/222709-the-airdrieonians-off-season-thread-2015/page-26#entry9608071

Let's not kid ourselves on here EK are no more than a bog standard junior team, who probably haven't done as much pre season training as us, to me a 1-1 draw is embarrassing.

Marshall was actually a good player for us. He got into a bit of bother last game after some fans were shouting at him and he reacted. Tensions high last game of season fear of being relegated, I thought it showed he had some fight in him which is less than what could be said for the rest of the team who looked like they shouldn't have bothered getting out of bed.

Marshall was actually a good player for us. He got into a bit of bother last game after some fans were shouting at him and he reacted. Tensions high last game of season fear of being relegated, I thought it showed he had some fight in him which is less than what could be said for the rest of the team who looked like they shouldn't have bothered getting out of bed.

Deliberately booting the ball out of play and telling fans to f**k off before applauding the opposition fans after being substituted does not show he has fight in him. It shows he is an absolute c*nt.

Archived