The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What ever happened to this El Zubaidi lad? Take it Bollan didn't fancy him?

I think he turned out for Hamilton last weekend, so it looks like he's staying put.

The Airdrie left back was easily their best player .Dalbeattie were a complete revelation .tried to play football on the deck and never resorted to long ball stuff .I enjoyed ALL the games, and watched ALL FOUR .

Thought the boy in the middle of the pitch for Dalbeattie Wells ? had two very good games .Thank you to everyone at Glenafton for an enjoyable weekend's football and great hospitality .

1-1 at full time. Gone to penalties.

Imagine the seethe if we don't win this

Aye imagine it, the town of Airdrie would be in mourning as its local side never won a pre season event....

"Seethe"?? Keep your crap pie and bovril patter for non Airdrie threads, our fans have a bit more about us than to follow online fashions by losers that live their lives on here...

Anyone know why Fitzpatrick hasn't been involved in any of our pre season games? I know Lister is still getting back from last seasons injury but not heard anything about Fitzpatrick

Fitzpatrick went off injured after about 10 minutes of the bounce game at EK. Not sure what the injury was, but I assume that's what has kept him out since. He was captain in that game, so I'm guessing he's in the manager's plans.

Aye imagine it, the town of Airdrie would be in mourning as its local side never won a pre season event....

"Seethe"?? Keep your crap pie and bovril patter for non Airdrie threads, our fans have a bit more about us than to follow online fashions by losers that live their lives on here...

Not sure about this but I think the original post was a little on the sarcastic side given that the club has been taking a beating off some on here for not fighting tooth and nail to keep an under 20's coach and therefore making the club doomed, good to see you aren't seething about the post though

The Airdrie left back was easily their best player .Dalbeattie were a complete revelation .tried to play football on the deck and never resorted to long ball stuff .I enjoyed ALL the games, and watched ALL FOUR .

Thought the boy in the middle of the pitch for Dalbeattie Wells ? had two very good games .Thank you to everyone at Glenafton for an enjoyable weekend's football and great hospitality .

Glad you enjoyed your weekend at Lochpark, well done on winning the cup. The goal highlights of Sundays game will be on GlenaftonTV facebook page very shortly. Hope you have a good season.

I can't believe this bullshit, it was all about fitness getting a look at some trialist trying new formations building confidence Granted in an ideal world we would have taken a good few goals of the junior teams. Just no pleasing folk !!!

Dalbeattie Star are Lowland League, not Junior.

How did Sumsky play, didn't play much for us last season, be interested in what you though of him.

Don't know whats happening to Aldin, he came on in the game against falkirk and did well.

Be good business for him to go to Airdrie for 6 months. Did well for Arbroath last year and could use regular football. Probably good enough for Championship just now.

I think the relationship with your new chairman will be beneficial to Airdrie. He was in with the wood at Accies and is a good friend of Ronnie and Les.

I think the player that would benefit the most from being loaned out is Eamonn Brophy. He bagged loads of goals in the under 20s development league last season and won't get a look in this season with all the new strikers.

Thanks for giving a perfect example of "seethe" for me. Much appreciated, just as expected in going with all the "seethe" the club has received from people on here for signing Alan Lithgow, not keeping Stevie Findlay and drawing in a friendly.

Pathetic really.

ETA: If I lived my life on here I'd have a post count way in excess of what I have for over five years on the board. Think again.

Archived