The Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2015

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lindsay was head and shoulders better than Richards-Everton, and he and Gasparotto formed a very stable partnership at the back. This is reflected in BRE finding his way to Dunfermline while Lindsay fights for a first team spot at Thistle. Good luck to the boy.

On the chairman's meeting with fans tonight, he's saying the right things and making positive noises without actually giving many specifics. In fairness to the guy he's pretty much just in the door so it's probably difficult to be specific about long term issues so I look forward to the next meeting.

Can't say I'm overly enthused about Kevin Harper coming in as youth coach (or whatever his title will be ) but I don't know a great deal about his recent achievements to make too much of an issue on here.

The most positive aspect of the night as far as I'm concerned was that Ian Black wanted too much cash and consequently we haven't signed him. And thank f**k for that.

Kevin Harper the ex Dunfermline and Hibs player?

Be interesting to see if those who felt so strongly about Lithgow signing will start making similar noises again. I thought he had a business selling suits?

Archived