Queen of the South VS Sevco: 2015 Playoff QF

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Millar managing to weaken the queens 11....looks very disinterested out there.

Poor game....queens look like repeating last years play off effort....

Was there a sponsored Sash today? Seemed even more prevalent than usual.

Kick off - sash

Thrown in - sash

Corner - sash

Goal Rangers - sash

Goal Queens - sash

Goal Rangers - sash

Sub - sash

etc etc

That fixture must surely be Scotland's shame. A stadium filled almost entirely with no voters on one side and tory voters on the other. Disgusting.

Says the man with a convicted criminal as his avatar.

Anyway on to the game.

Disappointing. thought we might go on to win at 1-1. Wasn`t to be. Good move by McCall to match us up system wise with a back 3 and obviously tactical genius to make sure McCulloch and Mosni got crocked in training. Must be unusual for the crucial moment in a tie to happen 24 hours before kick off.

We will need to score first at Ibrox. Might still be interesting if we do.

Well it's blatantly obvious McCall doesn't agree with McGregor's sentiments that The Rangers are a better footballing side than QoS! Give McCall credit, he came with a game plan and probably came away with a better result than he had anticipated. I imagine he would have accepted a draw beforehand so to get the win is even better, even if they were never playing to win. Going by his set-up and the performance of the team I think McCall knew they would have had a harder time of it if they'd gone toe-to-toe with us.

It's not supposed to come across as 'seething' or 'bitter', and fair play to McCall, he genuinely got it spot on. For £110 Million though I'd be pretty embarrassed watching my team park the bus against any team in this division (or this country for that matter).

It's going to be a hard task now, but hopefully The Rangers open up more up the road. 2-0 is definitely doable.

Says the man with a convicted criminal as his avatar.

Anyway on to the game.

Disappointing. thought we might go on to win at 1-1. Wasn`t to be. Good move by McCall to match us up system wise with a back 3 and obviously tactical genius to make sure McCulloch and Mosni got crocked in training. Must be unusual for the crucial moment in a tie to happen 24 hours before kick off.

We will need to score first at Ibrox. Might still be interesting if we do.

WTF's that got to do with it, tory boy?

That fixture must surely be Scotland's shame. A stadium filled almost entirely with no voters on one side and tory voters on the other. Disgusting.

Played in an SNP constituency you ignorant c**t.

Archived