Queen of the South VS Sevco: 2015 Playoff QF

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QOTS fans going mental at Dee Man when they live a few streets away from a Tory constituency. :lol:

What?

The flaw is in the idiot who sees Dumfriesshire in the name of a constituency and assumes that people in the town which falls in quite another constituency must therefore be Tories.

Of course, we're going to object to the scurrilous charge.

Today was disappointing enough without arseholes like him and you chipping in.

the BT sports angle at HT had Miller as onside but it was a scotsport of the 90's camera angle

but im claiming it as onside so there :P

:lol:

Haud the fuckin bus, pal. I am trying to be reasonable here.

Still, a Charles duly delivered.

What? The flaw is in the idiot who sees Dumfriesshire in the name of a constituency and assumes that people in the town which falls in quite another constituency must therefore be Tories. Of course, we're going to object to the scurrilous charge. Today was disappointing enough without arseholes like him and you chipping in.

Let's be real the boundaries are very close i.e. as far as I know a part runs through Dumfries. It's an easy mistake to make for anyone without a taste for chewing straw.

No complaints really,Some of our build up play was far to slow.Danny and Lewis were our best players. It,s only H-T though and i would,nt rule us out just yet cos these guys keep pulling out performances when you least expect it.

What a moronic fool you are.Go on the Ordnance Survey Westminster constituency map and you'll see that the border is drawn to miss the entire town, but for a few rogue streets.The constituency you're determined to display your ignorance about is virtually entirely rural and stretches right up towards Penicuik.We're in Dumfries and Galloway and in common with most of Scotland, replaced our Labour MP with one representing the SNP on Thursday.

Just admit you voted tory and we can all move on.

Draw would have been a fair result. We passed the ball about well enough but lacked the final ball. We have bounced back before this season though and certainly aint out of it yet!

Let's be real the boundaries are very close i.e. as far as I know a part runs through Dumfries. It's an easy mistake to make for anyone without a taste for chewing straw.

Yes, but it is a mistake and when that mistake is used by bell-ends as the basis for insults, they'll get put right by those being insulted.

That fixture must surely be Scotland's shame. A stadium filled almost entirely with no voters on one side and tory voters on the other. Disgusting.

most of Scotland said no :thumsup2 gstq

QOTS fans going mental at Dee Man when they live a few streets away from a Tory constituency. :lol:

Every time. I do it every time and they still go fucking mental.

Last season I predicted their line up against us as a 4-4-2 formation consisting entirely of tory MPs from past and present and they lost their shit. Although I think that's because they thought I should have had Iain Duncan Smith in defence and William Hague on the right wing.

Monkey Tennis seems particularly angry. Protesting too much methinks.

what the nudge by vuckic that the HT panel claimed wasnt a foul it was just using his strength or the drag back by the throat by the defender?

and you said decisions as in plural, any others?

It was a blatant foul. If the ball is in the air and a player is watching the player rather than the ball (which is what Vuckic was doing), then barges into the player without even looking for the ball, then it's a foul. I don't care what the moronic panel say, it's as clear a foul as you'll ever see.

McCall did learn from his last visit and tightened things up.

Not that I'm surprised but the officials decisions cost us today. We should have had the freekick at their first goal. What was the difference between the Zaliukas elbow challenge on Reilly and the McCullock sending off a few weeks ago, and Fosters scything challenge on Carmichael is only a yellow?

What a surreal synergy between the smelly rump of unionist minorities in Govan and Moffat.

If the Masonic Magnificence from McCoist's "machos" meet Moffat's blue rinse Tory cream tea munchers ...Mundell could be Scottish Secretary for a Generation

Just admit you voted tory and we can all move on.

I know this is probably "fishing" or a " wind up" or something equally puerile and my response can gormlessly be characterised as a bite; but piss off mate, eh?

Archived