Aberdeen v Celtic - 10/11/15

It's like the cretins on here, if they care that much why don't they go to the game?

Abhorrent apologists for racism. Urban gorilla has really shown himself up as a narrow-minded moron.

If only our fans could be more like Stan :(

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would agree with you. There's a few Celtic fans who would advocate a return, certainly at 27 he should have a lot more to offer, and he's proven at CL level (as such).

We're too reliant on our midfield creativity. I think there's another risk we won't cash in at the group stages. Unless we find someone who beds in fast and starts to link up with Griffiths and the likes.

This isn't a reaction from yesterday's game, seen this coming for a while now. Looking for some action when the window opens, however I'm not confident we'll be at our strongest if we even manage to scrape through CL with pride intact.

I agree, we need another striker and a new centre half to replace Denayer as early as possible in the window. Our defence is pretty solid now, if we play like we did against Inter we should get through but if you look at CL qualifiers there are some really good teams there.

:lol: :lol:

The absolute fucking state of Brown and Griffiths. Two absolute mouth-breathers who will probably end up raging pish-stained alcoholics when they finish playing because they can't spell their own name.

The absolute fucking state of Brown and Griffiths. Two absolute mouth-breathers who will probably end up raging pish-stained alcoholics when they finish playing because they can't spell their own name.

Average Hibs fans then....

I also rate Griffiths highly, but that squad is crying out for a big Sutton type striker.

We all thought Guidetti was the answer, but it looks like he'll not get much game time to turn his poor form around.

It should be a priority now, and we might need to take our chances with a few in order to uncover hidden talent. The vast sums of money involved in the CL will be high on Lawwell's agenda, and we'll get nowhere near it without scoring goals.

How many Celtic fans do you reckon would take Hooper back?

He'll probably be available if Motherwell go down and even if they stay up you might be able to tempt him with an offer?

I'm no expert on the Celtic squad but are they going to be a bit of a defensive mess if Van Dijk goes and Denayer isn't allowed to come back next season. Have they got much in the way of cover at centre half or without signings would they be looking at a centre-half pairing of Ambrose and the Child Neglecter.

I'm no expert on the Celtic squad but are they going to be a bit of a defensive mess if Van Dijk goes and Denayer isn't allowed to come back next season. Have they got much in the way of cover at centre half or without signings would they be looking at a centre-half pairing of Ambrose and the Child Neglecter.

Lustig can play CB when fit (once in a blue moon) but yeah, a new centre half or two will be a priority. Van Dijk will stay for the CL qualifiers and with a bit of luck maybe even for the first half of the season if we qualify for the CL

Presume CL qualifiers will be over by the time the window shuts ?

Can't see them signing any defenders from within the SPL so will be a real test of Deila's ability in the transfer market, unless he just plans to try and pick up another EPL loanee a la Denayer

Presume CL qualifiers will be over by the time the window shuts ?

Can't see them signing any defenders from within the SPL so will be a real test of Deila's ability in the transfer market, unless he just plans to try and pick up another EPL loanee a la Denayer

Yes, and agreed. We've been linked with some interesting names like Mechele from Club Brugge. We need to get someone like that in early in the window, which is hard to do. Foreign players of the quality we want usually want to hold on until the last minute to see if they can get a move to England or a bigger league instead.

Has any action been taken by the Police or Aberdeen Football Club (Famous) to identify, apprehend or ban the vicous thugs who threw stuff at Scotland and Celtic captain Scott Brown?

Has any action been taken by the Police or Aberdeen Football Club (Famous) to identify, apprehend or ban the vicous thugs who threw stuff at Scotland and Celtic captain Scott Brown?

I hope not.

You must be mistaken, Dons fans don't throw objects at players / managers.

It's all in your imagination.

Aberdeen have had a very good season in the league. I very much enjoyed the competition and looking over my shoulder trying to shake them off at one stage. The points total seperating us in the end looks easier than it was - due to our 4 victories against them over the season.

I can confirm that neither me, my brother nor my Dad booed Shay Logan from the comfort of my Dad's living room. Although at one point my Dad said Shay was "fucking pish" for which I duely tagged him as a racist. :angry:

Aberdeen have had a very good season in the league. I very much enjoyed the competition and looking over my shoulder trying to shake them off at one stage. The points total seperating us in the end looks easier than it was - due to our 4 victories against them over the season.

I can confirm that neither me, my brother nor my Dad booed Shay Logan from the comfort of my Dad's living room. Although at one point my Dad said Shay was "fucking pish" for which I duely tagged him as a racist. :angry:

Careful - UG will labelling you a grass.

Apologists for pie-throwing the lot of them :thumbsdown

Couldn't even throw it right so Broony could have a bite. Waste of a good pie :(

Aye, there was a big enough mouth to aim at. :)

Archived