Who do you most want to see lose their seat on Friday morning?

Elixir

Who do you want to see punted the most?  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil didn't do himself any favours with the tweets but it's hardly fucking £180k of expenses is it.

Of all the Edinburgh ones, I hope he goes. I would take Gilmour keeping her seat if he went.

As others have said, it's a low point even for him.

I'm helping down Leith now, so rather than Labour lose as I'm not too fussed about the MP, it's more I hope Deirdre wins if that makes sense.

Deirdre has worked her arse off and deserves it. The campaign also seems to be going great guns down there so fingers crossed....

Borderline.

One thing I can safely say though: she's a whomperc**t. You may know this already.

Fair enough. I am in complete agreement that she is indeed a whompercunt

Voted for Douglas Alexander, but desperately want Michael McCann out.

McCann is a total eejit, he has to go, have personal experience of this clown.

I voted for Murphy as he is the epitomy of everything that is wrong with UK politics. Although all others are first equal.

I was a bairn in 1997, someone provide the backstory please? :lol:

Portillo was Defence Secretary and thanks to his general media presence, proper looks and upbringing was considered a frontrunner for the leadership of the party when Major inevitably stepped down after the election. Instead he found himself emptied out of an utterly safe seat.

Portillo was Defence Secretary and thanks to his general media presence, proper looks and upbringing was considered a frontrunner for the leadership of the party when Major inevitably stepped down after the election. Instead he found himself emptied out of an utterly safe seat.

Superb!

Archived