New Unionist Party "launch"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Scottish Unionist Party have been around since the Anglo-Irish Agreement in the mid-80s. It is basically the political arm of the Orange Order and Mark Dingwall of Follow Follow is heavily involved. It has stood candidates for Holyrood on the regional lists and all that achieves is making sure that the core residual Orange vote has no impact whatsoever in that context.

The Scottish Unionist Party have been around since the Anglo-Irish Agreement in the mid-80s. It is basically the political arm of the Orange Order and Mark Dingwall of Follow Follow is heavily involved. It has stood candidates for Holyrood on the regional lists and all that achieves is making sure that the core residual Orange vote has no impact whatsoever in that context.

This is the Scottish Unity Party, don't think they're connected.

I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here and guess that they will want to stop those pesky imigrants getting into the counrty and support (fanatically) our brave soldiers.

And very little else.

I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here and guess that they will want to stop those pesky imigrants getting into the counrty and support (fanatically) our brave soldiers.

And very little else.

Yeah it won't be far off a Scottish UKIP I reckon.

First policy we completely back is that we believe that Trident is essential to this country and we fully back the UK Government to keep it.

It's Jim Murphy's New Party isn't it.

murphysub.jpg

Archived