New Unionist Party "launch"

Yes it does - your average unionist however will believe in keeping the royals for example and not all nationalists want to get rid of the royals. Unionists have a stricter set of opinions on the matter IMO, or at least the ones i try and argue with

Picking your fights well then ;)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with being a Scottish Loyalist, is that you're "Loyal" to something which doesn't give the tiniest wee pellet jobby about you.

In my personal and humble opinion.

Absolutely, the ruling class in the UK that the likes of RedRob suck up to and verbally suck off view him and us with utter contempt. We are uncouth, backwards teuchters to them. They just want our money, our natural resources and our land/sea.

Previously they wanted us as cannon fodder too. They look down on us, same with guys like Alan Cochrane, while he's down there rabidly plotting and scheming against his own country and putting it down, the people he is scheming with will look down their noses at him too.

Look at the way they spoke about Scotland during the referendum, look at Labour in particular and how they view and treat Scotland. Its disgusting.

Picking your fights well then ;)

I quite often argue on youtube etc, there aren't that many raging unionists on here apart from the geezer the page before who is clearly a very aggressive man.

My point does go both ways for sure although the main goal of nationalists is to break away from the UK and after that everyone has a different vision

Your typical unionist believes in the Royals for example, which any modern day new thinker can easily see what a waste of money they are considering all the troubles the country have but unionists wouldn't hear a word against it

There are obviously the more extreme types of unionist that we all know in the form of the Orange order as well which obviously speak for themselves

All these things to me represent a very old fashioned set of beliefs where change is not an option, everything should stay as it is out of traditional values even if there are better alternatives for the people. I would welcome a referendum to keep the royals for a start.

The problem with being a Scottish Loyalist, is that you're "Loyal" to something which doesn't give the tiniest wee pellet jobby about you.

In my personal and humble opinion.

This as well, its almost as if they have such a low opinion of themselves. Like being nice to the school bully who has made your life hell

I quite often argue on youtube etc, there aren't that many raging unionists on here apart from the geezer the page before who is clearly a very aggressive man.

My point does go both ways for sure although the main goal of nationalists is to break away from the UK and after that everyone has a different vision

Your typical unionist believes in the Royals for example, which any modern day new thinker can easily see what a waste of money they are considering all the troubles the country have but unionists wouldn't hear a word against it

There are obviously the more extreme types of unionist that we all know in the form of the Orange order as well which obviously speak for themselves

All these things to me represent a very old fashioned set of beliefs where change is not an option, everything should stay as it is out of traditional values even if there are better alternatives for the people. I would welcome a referendum to keep the royals for a start.

That's why the Conservatives exist, and why they are called the Conservatives. Their raison d'etre is to resist radical social changes that were going on at the time and keep the old order, keep things the way they are.

This means keeping the old moneyed, entitled, priveleged ruling class rich and in power, and keeping the poor poor and stupid and disenfranchised. That's what Tories are all about, power, wealth and privelege for the powerful, rich and priveleged and subjugation for everyone else.

That's why the Conservatives exist, and why they are called the Conservatives. Their raison d'etre is to resist radical social changes that were going on at the time and keep the old order, keep things the way they are.

This means keeping the old moneyed, entitled, priveleged ruling class rich and in power, and keeping the poor poor and stupid and disenfranchised. That's what Tories are all about, power, wealth and privelege for the powerful, rich and priveleged and subjugation for everyone else.

Yeah absolutely - Its the mindset of the unionist Scots that i was getting at rather than the Tories however

I would welcome a referendum to keep the royals for a start.

I'd like to think an Independent Scotland could be bigger than that. Maybe adopt one and put them in a palace in Peterhead. We'll have to share the liabilities as well as the assets of the UK after all.

I'd like to think an Independent Scotland could be bigger than that. Maybe adopt one and put them in a palace in Peterhead. We'll have to share the liabilities as well as the assets of the UK after all.

Bigger? I think the bigger thing to do is get rid of them clearly. First term of an independent Scotland a referendum on becoming a republic, it would pass no bother.

German families of billionaires living in unimaginable luxury at the taxpayer's expense is so 19th century.

Obviously we'd take our share of their assets though, and all their land in Scotland.

Bigger? I think the bigger thing to do is get rid of them clearly. First term of an independent Scotland a referendum on becoming a republic, it would pass no bother.

German families of billionaires living in unimaginable luxury at the taxpayer's expense is so 19th century.

Obviously we'd take our share of their assets though, and all their land in Scotland.

An obvious, progress move for the masses which unionist would be sickened by

The royals are a mockery of us for the reasons you have stated, why would anyone working class think that they are a good idea?

The royals are a mockery of us for the reasons you have stated, why would anyone working class think that they are a good idea?

I've got no idea. The mindset of a royalist I just can't understand at all, I have tried to. I don't understand how any human being at all could be a royalist, but many in the UK are.

The longer you live the more you realise that most people are crackers.

If you're brought up in an environment where any contrary arguments are explained by "fucking *****s", the part of the brain which deals with logic becomes dangerously underdeveloped, leading to massive idiocy.

That's Dr Sodje's analysis of the whole thing.

The longer you live the more you realise that most people are crackers.

Im starting to realise it TBH. I suppose the biggest mistake you can make in judging a person is by assuming they are on the same wave length as you. My natural reaction is to naturally defy any sort of order and question everything. Like religion for example, why do people feel the need to just accept what they are taught and not question it and live their life dedicating it to a fictional being in the sky which made the world with his own hands in six days despite a sea of scientific evidence to the contrary? You can't move on with religion either or adapt, these things are set in stone so you either follow the religion or not and there is little progress. Old school unionist beliefs are much the same

If you believe in God, you're probably a little bit nuts. Or had it forced on you as a kid.

Same goes for loyalists!

You would be surprised at the people i have seen being converted to religion as well!

Another absolutely raging bigot, with a huge chip on his shoulder...

A significant proportion of saltire waving Scots are extremely intolerant, rabid xenophobes who hate the English and all things British. They are fascist in their nature and believe that no Scot should dare hold an opinion or define their national identity as distinct from how they view theirs....I would make an educated guess that you fall perfectly into this category.

And you are a britnat orange order bigot

Archived