The 56 in Westminster!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont like people having a wee go at the snp do you,hence the name calling

You actually hate the SNP though. Nothing they do, whether you'd normally agree with it or not, will go by without you crying about it.

It's all about September to you and your ilk. The threat to the union. It hurt you and you're still practically in tears over it.

Like Rob, you'd probably be happy being homeless if it meant saving your beloved union.

Like Rob, you'd probably be happy being homeless if it meant saving your beloved union.

This mindset really gets to me.

Who was the now-ex Scottish MP who said he would be against independence even if it was shown it could improve the lives of his constituents?

Who was the now-ex Scottish MP who said he would be against independence even if it was shown it could improve the lives of his constituents?

Hard to remember; there's so many to choose from.

Jim Hood:

"Even if the SNP was right and there was a grand, great thing at the end of the rainbow for the SNP and its debate for independence, I would still be against it. If the Scottish people are going to be better off economically and so on, I would still be against breaking away from the Union."

Jim Hood:

"Even if the SNP was right and there was a grand, great thing at the end of the rainbow for the SNP and its debate for independence, I would still be against it. If the Scottish people are going to be better off economically and so on, I would still be against breaking away from the Union."

That's the c**t. Cheers.

You actually hate the SNP though. Nothing they do, whether you'd normally agree with it or not, will go by without you crying about it.

It's all about September to you and your ilk. The threat to the union. It hurt you and you're still practically in tears over it.

Its clear i dont like the snp,but i agree with certain polices that they have implemented,council tax freeze,free prescriptions,free personal care,free concession bus travel they have done some good things,disagree about the union comments,it was a free and fair vote and people rejected independence in favour of the staying in the union,no tears from me about it.

Should have just out Chris Law as defence tbh. He'd single handedly keep us safe.

Attila the ***'s entire army consisted of big guys with pony tails.

So does the Klingon Empire. I bet oor Chris even speaks Klingon.

Its clear i dont like the snp,but i agree with certain polices that they have implemented,council tax freeze,free prescriptions,free personal care,free concession bus travel they have done some good things,disagree about the union comments,it was a free and fair vote and people rejected independence in favour of the staying in the union,no tears from me about it.

So you'd take the same stance in the future against the union if a yes vote ever happened then. Since it's all about the result of a free and fair vote.

....Who was the now-ex Scottish MP who said he would be against independence even if it was shown it could improve the lives of his constituents?

Hard to remember; there's so many to choose from.

:lol: :lol: :thumsup2

Fair doos but votes arenae static.

Folk can change their mind.

So you'd take the same stance in the future against the union if a yes vote ever happened then. Since it's all about the result of a free and fair vote.

If the people of scotland vote yes next time then i have no problem with that outcome,

"As someone that believes that the head of state should be elected, I make this oath in order to serve my constituents.

I do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors according to law."

Richard Burgon, Labour MP for East Leeds

Hypocrisy is the one thing Unionists do well.

Attila the ***'s entire army consisted of big guys with pony tails.

So does the Klingon Empire. I bet oor Chris even speaks Klingon.

And the Dothraki in Game of Thrones.

"As someone that believes that the head of state should be elected, I make this oath in order to serve my constituents.

I do solemnly, sincerely and truly declare and affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors according to law."

It is possible to be a Unionist and not agree with the monarchy.

Good for Dicky.

Ours could/should have said similar.

Alan Brown MP@AlanBrownSNP1 min1 minute ago

Alan Brown MP retweeted Kilmarnock FC

< my lovely niece and nephew! Getting to meet Killie's number 126bd.pnghttps://twitter.com/officialkillie/status/601365083814518784

Alan Brown MP added,

CFh6WVKWMAAiAZH.jpg
Kilmarnock FC@OfficialKillie
After a nice lunch the shirt presentations are underway pic.twitter.com/BTBvgLrOkc

Alan Brown MP@AlanBrownSNP1 min1 minute ago

Alan Brown MP retweeted Kilmarnock FC

< my lovely niece and nephew! Getting to meet Killie's number 126bd.pnghttps://twitter.com/officialkillie/status/601365083814518784

Alan Brown MP added,

CFh6WVKWMAAiAZH.jpg
Kilmarnock FC@OfficialKillie
After a nice lunch the shirt presentations are underway pic.twitter.com/BTBvgLrOkc

You could very much go off some of these MP's you know.

The boss is an Ayr fan. Just let that sink in

Archived