The 56 in Westminster!

That's nice. Your No vote based upon the team you support made me boak, so fair's fair.

That's bollox Fidey, I don't recall any of your contributions on the Indy thread last year, the No vote wasn't based on supporting Rangers, it was an argument won on remaining within a strong and stable Union. Now stop pestering ya creepy wee f*ckpig

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's bollox Fidey, I don't recall any of your contributions on the Indy thread last year, the No vote wasn't based on supporting Rangers, it was an argument won on remaining within a strong and stable Union. Now stop pestering ya creepy wee f*ckpig

Hmmmmmmmmmm........

Ahh the tears of the undemocratic yes voters,8mths and still seething.

Do you ever have any actual points of view or anything constructive to say? That is the whole point of the forum you know.

Do you ever have any actual points of view or anything constructive to say? That is the whole point of the forum you know.

Think you will find many people will post comments like the one i did,no facts or substance just dish iut abuse etc.

‘People have clapped in the chamber, which for MPs like me is totally unacceptable,’ Mr Burns complained afterwards. ‘You don’t clap in the chamber, you say “Hear, hear” or if you’re in a sedentary position you shout “Rubbish”. It is just not the way you behave in the chamber.’

These guys don't get irony do they?

‘People have clapped in the chamber, which for MPs like me is totally unacceptable,’ Mr Burns complained afterwards. ‘You don’t clap in the chamber, you say “Hear, hear” or if you’re in a sedentary position you shout “Rubbish”. It is just not the way you behave in the chamber.’

Sturgeon was clear in her aims for her snp mps,make the scottish voice heard,be a progressive party for all of the uk,bad press true or not for silly things will not help.

Sturgeon was clear in her aims for her snp mps,make the scottish voice heard,be a progressive party for all of the uk,bad press true or not for silly things will not help.

If anyone's wondering how Yoda would get on in a conversation following a life-changing head injury, see above.

People have clapped in the chamber, which for MPs like me is totally unacceptable, Mr Burns complained afterwards. You dont clap in the chamber, you say Hear, hear or if youre in a sedentary position you shout Rubbish. It is just not the way you behave in the chamber.

Should just do jazz hands like the feminist conference IMO

Should just do jazz hands like the feminist conference IMO

Really intrigued to see if this is bizarre as the image of it in my head. Apparently it's been a thing for years as well in the NUS. Has someone ever recorded it?

:)

Anyone know what are the footballing persuasions of our representatives are?

Alan Brown Killie

Mhairi Black Partick Thistle

Alex Salmond Hearts

Natalie McGarry Hamilton

Any more?

Stuart McDonald is a season ticket holder at Tannadice. He's also my brother!

Archived