The 56 in Westminster!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps not clapping is outdated but I hope the SNP are planning to actually engage with the chamber in debates and cutout the childish nonsense.

How they perform will have a great bearing on those who are looking on to see if they are worth a vote in future

Yeah I'm sure they will go up in your estimation if they get on with representing the people of Scotland.

Perhaps not clapping is outdated but I hope the SNP are planning to actually engage with the chamber in debates and cutout the childish nonsense.

How they perform will have a great bearing on those who are looking on to see if they are worth a vote in future

Enlighten me on examples of this childish nonsense.

You're a big boy I'm sure you can find it yourself.

Can I take it from this that you don't have any examples.

Perhaps if you widen your net past looking at the SNP you will find lots of examples. I even heard that someone had a massive door shut in their face today. How childish.

That'll be three threads on here in the last 24 hours where an embittered Britnat has made a claim, been called on it, and immediately flung their toys out of their pram in anguish. It must be contagious.

That'll be three threads on here in the last 24 hours where an embittered Britnat has made a claim, been called on it, and immediately flung their toys out of their pram in anguish. It must be contagious.

Mixing up your hours and minutes? It appears to be the only tact left. Bereft of policies that they can get passed (tories) or of a party (labour, libs & ukip) it would appear that there is only one angle of attack and even with this, it is easily swayted away like an annoying fly.

Brendan O'Hara, Argyll and Bute, just gave the first maiden speech out of all the 180 or so new MPs. Then Jacob Rees-Mogg no less stood up and gave a glowing reference of the SNP!

You can infer whatever you wish, you would be wrong, but that's never stopped you.

It's a thread specially about the SNP so not hard to work out why my comment was about the SNP is it?

Cool. Now how about you substatiate your claim and show me that I am wrong.

I refer you to my previous answer.

I'm sure you can find them if you really try.

Not that you would acknowledge anything that shows the SNP in anything but the best light.

I think the words you are scrambling about trying to avoid are "fucked up here, I took the shite in the Daily Fail as gospel. Sorry"

Brendan O'Hara, Argyll and Bute, just gave the first maiden speech out of all the 180 or so new MPs. Then Jacob Rees-Mogg no less stood up and gave a glowing reference of the SNP!

He stood in Fife in the 1997 election and got 9% of the vote...whilst campaigning with his nanny! :lol:

I think the words you are scrambling about trying to avoid are "fucked up here, I took the shite in the Daily Fail as gospel. Sorry"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/SNP/11633831/Show-some-respect-John-Bercow-tells-SNP-in-slap-down-over-applause.html

Even silly things like this will get the snp negative press over their lack of respect for history and procedure,people will find it amusing that they are sticking 2 fingers up to westminster and all it stands for,others will rightly question the snp and their attitude and if it is doing more harm then good.

Bitter? Why would I be bitter? Iv wished the new MP's well on other thread and am very interested in how they will actually perform.

You on the other hand do nothing but fire out 'bitter' and other mantra posts swallowing all doctrine fired your way.

You are a sheep, I don't think I've seen anything original or you make a salient point.

Dont worry about it tho, the world needs ditch diggers too. :lol:

lol

Of course its only bad when the eeesssnnnppeeee do it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/SNP/11633831/Show-some-respect-John-Bercow-tells-SNP-in-slap-down-over-applause.html

Even silly things like this will get the snp negative press over their lack of respect for history and procedure,people will find it amusing that they are sticking 2 fingers up to westminster and all it stands for,others will rightly question the snp and their attitude and if it is doing more harm then good.

As i said only when we do it,plus its only the torygraph read by retired colonels and landowners up here,so couldnt basically give a f**k

According to a leaked memo it has been confirmed that SNP MPs are applauding because their mothers have promised them 'rubber dollies'.

However former Liberal a Democrat 'Sir' Malcom Bruce has issued the following statement, "These MPs are deluding themselves if they think their mothers will keep their word. All mothers lie, we know this; it is standard practice".

Archived