The 56 in Westminster!

No. I am wondering what all the big commotion is all about.

Well, the big commotion is currently my bafflement. I can't decide if you've been living in a cave for the past 72 hours or just not read anything.

Essentially, you'll be astonished to find, it's a whole load of nothing. Dennis Skinner being the anti establishment rebel he is (he's sat in the same chair and done the same thing for the past 45 years) went in the huff because an SNP MP was in his seat. Said SNP MPs were more than happy to allow him and Kaufman to sit in their usual places.

The SNP members tried to speak with Labour as they are the third party and are entitled to the same seating area the Busted Flush used to enjoy when they were the 3rd largest party in opposition. Labour being the continual little bitches that they are, have refused to discuss the matter with the SNP. So the SNP have been left to occupy the space themselves, being respectful and mindful of keeping Skinner and Kaufman's seat free.

Indeed, Chris Law has enjoyed conversations with the ballbag of Bolsover and a few SNP MP's invited him for a coffee this morning. He's probably still in the huff. He didn't even get to do his tedious quip this year, bless him.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the big commotion is currently my bafflement. I can't decide if you've been living in a cave for the past 72 hours or just not read anything.

Essentially, you'll be astonished to find, it's a whole load of nothing. Dennis Skinner being the anti establishment rebel he is (he's sat in the same chair and done the same thing for the past 45 years) went in the huff because an SNP MP was in his seat. Said SNP MPs were more than happy to allow him and Kaufman to sit in their usual places.

The SNP members tried to speak with Labour as they are the third party and are entitled to the same seating area the Busted Flush used to enjoy when they were the 3rd largest party in opposition. Labour being the continual little bitches that they are, have refused to discuss the matter with the SNP. So the SNP have been left to occupy the space themselves, being respectful and mindful of keeping Skinner and Kaufman's seat free.

Indeed, Chris Law has enjoyed conversations with the ballbag of Bolsover and a few SNP MP's invited him for a coffee this morning. He's probably still in the huff. He didn't even get to do his tedious quip this year, bless him.

Thank you. I had heard a little, but not in so much detail. Unless you're following every move of the new parliament, that little story is quite easy to miss. I was also going ask what the White roses were for, but not sure it's worth it! Ha

Thank you. I had heard a little, but not in so much detail. Unless you're following every move of the new parliament, that little story is quite easy to miss. I was also going ask what the White roses were for, but not sure it's worth it! Ha

Aye, my answer did go on for longer that I planned it!

The white rose is because of this poem -

The Little White Rose

By Hugh MacDiarmid 1892–1978Hugh MacDiarmid

The rose of all the world is not for me.
I want for my part
Only the little white rose of Scotland
That smells sharp and sweet—and breaks the heart.

Mincing out of the Chamber, Fat Eck hasn't taken long to master ' The Mandelson' fair play !! Ha Ha

Oh ya fucker, you really despise and fear him don't you? Big Eck really scares you, eh?

Good. I, personally, find you're seething, subservient, royalist, unionist hate for Alex Salmond completely, and utterly

post-30544-0-70550100-1432822960_thumb.j

ETA: good to see the SNP MP's making a positive start, a debate on zero hours contracts is exactly the sort of issue that I'd expect to see them turning up in numbers for, so it's great that they've started in that fashion. Long may it continue.

Quite amusing to see servile Labour voters on here (and in general) utterly furious at the SNP not bowing down to a hilariously out of touch elitist sideshow. Imagine fuming at people clapping.

Maiden speech from The Only Show In Town's Joanna Cherry QC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UUEURufe68

Speech was fab. Fantastic to see Hosie on front bench, completely at ease. Criticised by some for his performance pre independence ref on debate, he was phenomenal on his Tv appearances during election campaign

Anybody got a list of the cross party committees and the MPs sitting on them? All those SNP MPs sitting in an empty debating chamber - I wonder if they're being shut out of the real business of Westminster?

I can exclusively reveal it would have been:

"Cameron grovelling over Europe, another John Major on the way"

Not exactly Voltaire.

I actually listened to the Reece-Mogg speech and he was indeed very complimentary to O'Hara and the SNP contingent in general.

We'll see how long that lasts though...

it'll probably last until the SNP breaks off from the rest of the Tory party.

Quite amusing to see servile Labour voters on here (and in general) utterly furious at the SNP not bowing down to a hilariously out of touch elitist sideshow. Imagine fuming at people clapping.

It's utterly glorious to see Lolbour losers having to reduce themselves to firing up links from the Torygraph and the Daily Fail in a series of stand-on-rake style attempts at criticising the Only Show in Town.

It's utterly glorious to see Lolbour losers having to reduce themselves to firing up links from the Torygraph and the Daily Fail in a series of stand-on-rake style attempts at criticising the Only Show in Town.

Exactly. I mean moaning about people clapping? fucking hell.

I don't think anyone has actually been raging. Personally I want them to excel by working hard. Not playing about fighting over seats on clapping simply to annoy people.

I think you should genuinely consider changing your name to "Thundercunt", such is the eye-bleedingly poor quality of your chat.

If you think no Labourites have been raging, you can't have paid attention to any Scottish Labour person on Twitter or seen any of the toys out the pram speeches by Labour so far in Westminster.

I'm not even going to respond to seat fight or clapping, as the only people who still have their panties in a bunch about it are the sort of people who believe that the Daily Mail is gospel.

Archived