2015 summer transfer rumors thread

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's the source for milners wages? I doubt very much if either himself or the club disclosed it. I bet that figures a mile out. More likely £60k a week + win bonus + annual incentives etc

Thats apparently what Karl Henry earned last season at QPR....

Who's the source for milners wages? I doubt very much if either himself or the club disclosed it. I bet that figures a mile out. More likely £60k a week + win bonus + annual incentives etc

Was in the paper the other day, he openly admitted to taking a cut to join Liverpool, City were going to give him 165k a week!!

What was Sterling offered? Was he not wanting 120k but Liverpool would only offer 95k?

Thats apparently what Karl Henry earned last season at QPR....

f**k off?? No chance even by the clusterfuck that is qpr!

ETA just googled Milner and the only thing I can see wages wise is a few outlets quoting "in the region of £150k" can't see a quote from him though

2nd ETA!! The more I think about it the more I believe it. Stupid money getting thrown around down there. Scottish football is going to really struggle to attract any quality from down South or retain our talent.

Most clubs in Scotland are competing with league 2 clubs wages wise and if they can suddenly offer double we are gubbed!

• Liverpool are targeting Bolton keeper Adam Bogdan to challenge Mignolet as the starting goalkeeper, they are also poised to finalise a deal for Danny Ings

Arsenal are the front runners to sign Petr Cech, who will be allowed to join a title rival despite Mourinhos reluctance to allow it

RVP and Miroslav Klose will swap leagues, with Lazio poised to sign Van Persie and Klose interesting the likes of West Ham and Aston Villa

Manchester United are preparing to make a £50m bid for Tottenham striker Harry Kane, 21, with Louis van Gaal set to offer Javier Hernandez, Nani and Adnan Januzaj as part of the deal. (Goal.com)

This shouldn't really be in rumours as it's obviously 100% true and is not in the slightest made up.

Manchester United are preparing to make a £50m bid for Tottenham striker Harry Kane, 21, with Louis van Gaal set to offer Javier Hernandez, Nani and Adnan Januzaj as part of the deal. (Goal.com)

This shouldn't really be in rumours as it's obviously 100% true and is not in the slightest made up.

I think goal.com are confusing football transfers with trading football stickers!

• Falcao looks destined for Chelsea, although the fee and wages may still be a stumbling point

Manchester City are planning a massive swoop for Mario Gotze, and Bayern intend on using the income to help fund a €65m move for Antione Griezmann

Micah Richards will join Aston Villa

Arsenal look set to miss out on Jackson Martinez, as AC Milan have already agreed a fee with Porto for the striker

Juventus are after Oscar of Chelsea, and reckon €20m will get it done

Newcastle will start their new era under Steve McClaren with the signing of silky forwards Bas Dost and Charlie Austin

Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has been told he has £300m to spend but he has to challenge for the Champions League next season. He's targeting Gotze, Sterling, De Bruyne and Pogba as the key signings

Liverpool have rejected a £25M bid from Manchester City for Sterling.

Hey ho.

Don't worry, the signing of Adam Bogdan will convince Sterling your top four aspirations are realistic.

Archived