Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What exactly are you planning to do?

Well let me be very clear, we're going to do things differently.

Remember last week when Nic was mauled on SP?

The yoon were all over these boards like a rash.

We need a new electorate. Can't believe how many stupid people are buying this SNP lunacy. It doesn't even remotely equate. They are "money blind thickos". Have you actually stopped to look at these fucking idiots that you've sent to Westminster? It's embarrassing and making Scotland a laughing stock.

post-23831-14584780070537_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

We need a new electorate. Can't believe how many stupid people are buying this SNP lunacy. It doesn't even remotely equate. They are "money blind thickos". Have you actually stopped to look at these fucking idiots that you've sent to Westminster? It's embarrassing and making Scotland a laughing stock.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458478003.364501.jpg

:lol:

We need a new electorate. Can't believe how many stupid people are buying this SNP lunacy. It doesn't even remotely equate. They are "money blind thickos". Have you actually stopped to look at these fucking idiots that you've sent to Westminster? I know it's embarrassing but I can't help making myself a laughing stock.

FTFY

post-20845-14584824745821_thumb.jpg

Minterpalooza!

Kez has opened her 'battle shop' about 50 yards around the corner from Kenny MacAskill and Tommy Shepherd's office. I'm trying to figure out if she is trolling or not and I'm sure there's not going to be any problems with angry, bitter labour campaigners in the baked tattie shop at lunchtime....

post-43052-14585536752322_thumb.jpg

post-43052-14585536903846_thumb.jpg

Kez has opened her 'battle shop' about 50 yards around the corner from Kenny MacAskill and Tommy Shepherd's office. I'm trying to figure out if she is trolling or not and I'm sure there's not going to be any problems with angry, bitter labour campaigners in the baked tattie shop at lunchtime....

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458553671.584162.jpg

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1458553686.640258.jpg

My guess is she's hoping that *someone* puts a brick through the window (not that her followers would know anything about it, of course) so that the evil SNP can be blamed for their vile bullying. You know, taking Ali Campbell's advice to "really go after the SNP" during this campaign.

The sign on the board on google maps.....

You might even see David Torrance kicking about, his old man lives round the corner. There's also about 3 MSPs that live within a mile and a few former ones as well, some very shouty.

Oh aye, there's a brothel in Piershill Square east in one of the flats if activists get bored, it's about 5mins away.

Jock's Lodge pub across the road is still shut after major Coke dealing was found to be happening from it, so there's not really anywhere for a pint.

The things to get to know when you canvass the area well....

My guess is she's hoping that *someone* puts a brick through the window (not that her followers would know anything about it, of course) so that the evil SNP can be blamed for their vile bullying. You know, taking Ali Campbell's advice to "really go after the SNP" during this campaign.

Spoken like a true deluded nat.

Archived