Gideon's All Singing, All Dancing Budget. 8th July

I'm Brian

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems an incredibly negative approach to hope that others cause so much grief and destruction that people are forced to seek what you desire as the only alternative rather than campaign positively for what you want and encourage people to see that you are offering better and get them to make an educated an positive choice.

I'm OK But What Other Choice Do You Have, We May Be Offer Nothing Postive But The Rest Are Really Crap & Scum

The campaign slogan of Ayrmad ?

I'll leave the politicians to put forward the positive cases, I push the pragmatic case.

If you're on tax credits it's almost neutral, that is a real terms cut in your earnings.

When the fcuk are pensioners going to be in it together, they don't appear to have lost one brown penny since the crash.

Those already on £7.20 p/h lose ~£30 a week, obviously those on low hourly rates aren't working hard enough for UK PLC.

Pensioners have lost out big time due to low interest rates and almost minimal returns on savings.

Pensioners have lost out big time due to low interest rates and almost minimal returns on savings.

Most people don't have luxury of having fcuking savings, it's about time the UK residents were all in it together.

Don't worry. The Scotland Bill and the continued ignorance towards the SNP tsunami will bring on indyref2 just fine.

Indyref 2 is a long time away as for snp tsunami haha more like snp gentle wave going no place fast.

My heart fucking bleeds.

Indyref 2 is a long time away as for snp tsunami haha more like snp gentle wave going no place fast.

So an unprecedented backing in the general election with record breaking swings, Westminster seat share increasing from 6 to 56, what's looking like the evisceration of Unionist parties at Holyrood next year and a membership 10 times that of Scottish Labour.

That's a gentle wave? Remind me never to go swimming with you.

Thread about the budget and all the unionists want to talk about is Independence. Get over it, jeez.

Eh, except it was actually your batshit mental fellow 45er who brought up Independence.

On the Budget thread.

Thanks Gideon, I'll be a total of £80 better off next year. And you've probably made my job harder with the rise in insurance premium tax.

Fan-fucking-tactic you toff c**t.

My heart fucking bleeds.

You really are one nasty ignorant piece of work.

We are talking about folk who have worked all their lives, and put some money away for when they retire, to see their savings reduce in real terms.

But that's okay in Fido Chakademus's world.

Anyone who voted No can't expect any sympathy from people on here now that the full cost of remaining in the UK is being uncovered.

This is what they voted for in their hundreds of thousands.

Are you saying all old people who have savings are no voters?

In any case the drop in the real value of savings has been going on a lot longer than the past year.

Archived