Gideon's All Singing, All Dancing Budget. 8th July

I'm Brian

The snps main aim is indepedence does that mean everyone who votes for them does so on that reason no it does not.

Difference is independence requires another vote, which the people you describe can vote against it.

Vote Tory or Labour and you get hit with all of the shit without an opt out

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might want to look up the difference between avoidance and evasion and get a lawyer who can defend you for libel

That's right actually I should have said avoidance, though in Osborne's case its blatant tax evasion. From the fucking chancellor. He can take me to court any time he wants, I suspect he wouldn't be too keen to though.

We should all be 'seething' over this shit

One of the biggest problems with this country is too many people spending their lives being seething messes towards rich people instead of working hard and trying to join them.

Like it or not we live in a Capitalist world.

One of the biggest problems with this country is too many people spending their lives being seething messes towards rich people instead of working hard and trying to join them.

What unadulterated pish.

I am probably one of the more affluent posters on this site but I know that I am not represented by the Etonian millionaires and I don't share their values or philosophy.

What unadulterated pish. I am probably one of the more affluent posters on this site but I know that I am not represented by the Etonian millionaires and I don't share their values or philosophy.

And no one's saying that you have to.

The majority of people work their arse off in this country just to try and make ends meet. I work full time and until recently had to work two jobs, I'm certainly not alone in that so don't give me your patronising pish about being seething or living in a capitalist country. Life is about to get a lot fucking harder for a lot of people and the ones who could actually take some of the strain on are being handed more opportunities. I can't think of many better reasons to be a bit pissed off.

The majority of people work their arse off in this country just to try and make ends meet. I work full time and until recently had to work two jobs, I'm certainly not alone in that so don't give me your patronising pish about being seething or living in a capitalist country. Life is about to get a lot fucking harder for a lot of people and the ones who could actually take some of the strain on are being handed more opportunities. I can't think of many better reasons to be a bit pissed off.

Maybe I was being a little harsh, however there are many better ways to go about bettering your life than to sit in the corner and seethe about governmental policies. Why not do a college course or something? Or learn a new language? Something that could be fun and improve your employability skills?

I'm not necessarily even talking about people on this forum but I mean the loonies that are always looking for something to protest against.

:lol: That sounds like it's right out of the Tory handbook. Let me interpret it for you. It's far easier to attack the poor than it is to attack the rich and we're not interested in the poor anyway '.

Oh but you can't hurt the wealth generators! :rolleyes:

Maybe I was being a little harsh, however there are many better ways to go about bettering your life than to sit in the corner and seethe about governmental policies. Why not do a college course or something? Or learn a new language? Something that could be fun and improve your employability skills?

I'm not necessarily even talking about people on this forum but I mean the loonies that are always looking for something to protest against.

Im pretty sure that people don't "sit in the corner and seethe about governmental policies".

I'm guessing you don't have a young family? How would I go about bringing up kids, working 50 to 60 hours a week and studying? Your coming across like a right c**t. I've also just got a new job (luckily something worked out for me, there are plenty people who won't get that break) that will mean that I will probably be alright but thanks for your concern. It doesn't mean I don't still have a conscience and want fair policies for everyone.

What loonies are out there looking to protest? I'm genuinely not sure who you are on about. If people feel that there are injustices and our government is not representing them of course they should demonstrate, shay does that make them a "loonie"? Who the f**k says loonie anyway?

I'm well aware that you have slipped back into the trolling poster you were before and I know I have taken the bait but it's poor to go on the wind up about things that impact people's lives this much and it needs called out.

Im pretty sure that people don't "sit in the corner and seethe about governmental policies".

I'm guessing you don't have a young family? How would I go about bringing up kids, working 50 to 60 hours a week and studying? Your coming across like a right c**t. I've also just got a new job (luckily something worked out for me, there are plenty people who won't get that break) that will mean that I will probably be alright but thanks for your concern. It doesn't mean I don't still have a conscience and want fair policies for everyone.

What loonies are out there looking to protest? I'm genuinely not sure who you are on about. If people feel that there are injustices and our government is not representing them of course they should demonstrate, shay does that make them a "loonie"? Who the f**k says loonie anyway?

I'm well aware that you have slipped back into the trolling poster you were before and I know I have taken the bait but it's poor to go on the wind up about things that impact people's lives this much and it needs called out.

To be fair I don't have kids so I can't comment on how that impacts anyone's lives. I wasn't telling YOU personally to do a college course, just people who seem to have an infinite amount of time to spend being raging at the government. Well done on the job btw :)

I don't like the policies either, but the reality is that they have a majority and seething about them isn't going to change them, the best anyone can do is try to better themselves to be immunised against the worst of this austerity.

I was mainly talking about the likes of Fuzzy and Granny Danger who seem to spend their entire lives utterly seething at the government as well as some English people I'm on first name terms with that seem to spend most Saturdays involved in some kind of march.

Maybe I was being a little harsh, however there are many better ways to go about bettering your life than to sit in the corner and seethe about governmental policies. Why not do a college course or something? Or learn a new language? Something that could be fun and improve your employability skills? I'm not necessarily even talking about people on this forum but I mean the loonies that are always looking for something to protest against.
Maybe I was being a little harsh, however there are many better ways to go about bettering your life than to sit in the corner and seethe about governmental policies. Why not do a college course or something? Or learn a new language? Something that could be fun and improve your employability skills? I'm not necessarily even talking about people on this forum but I mean the loonies that are always looking for something to protest against.
I think you're trying to backtrack here but your earlier post shows a mindset that is just wrong. There will be people who will work hard their whole lives from the moment they leave school to the time they retire and have little to show for it because they will be working in relatively low paid, yet in many cases, essential jobs.Not everyone has the ability or wherewithal to learn new skills and the idea that 'hard work' always equates to a high level of financial reward is nonsensical.

To be fair I don't have kids so I can't comment on how that impacts anyone's lives. I wasn't telling YOU personally to do a college course, just people who seem to have an infinite amount of time to spend being raging at the government. Well done on the job btw :)

I don't like the policies either, but the reality is that they have a majority and seething about them isn't going to change them, the best anyone can do is try to better themselves to be immunised against the worst of this austerity.

I was mainly talking about the likes of Fuzzy and Granny Danger who seem to spend their entire lives utterly seething at the government as well as some English people I'm on first name terms with that seem to spend most Saturdays involved in some kind of march.

So your solution is that the people that will be hardest hit(disabled, school leavers, long term out of work etc) should all go to college and better themselves then they will ALL just find jobs highly paid enough to not find life an absolute misery whilst the wealthiest in our country get even richer. Righto, solid plan. Did you come up with that with your Uni pals?

So your solution is that the people that will be hardest hit(disabled, school leavers, long term out of work etc) should all go to college and better themselves then they will ALL just find jobs highly paid enough to not find life an absolute misery whilst the wealthiest in our country get even richer. Righto, solid plan. Did you come up with that with your Uni pals?

When did I say this was "my solution"?

What I mean is that sitting moaning isn't productive right now, the disabled have a legitimate gripe because there are people who cannot work, but hopefully these people can still be receiving benefits from the state. In the case of school leavers there is little to no reason why they can't be out finding ways to better themselves.

"My solution" is a federal UK with centrist economics and progressive social politics, but it's clear that won't be happening any time soon.

When did I say this was "my solution"?

What I mean is that sitting moaning isn't productive right now, the disabled have a legitimate gripe because there are people who cannot work, but hopefully these people can still be receiving benefits from the state. In the case of school leavers there is little to no reason why they can't be out finding ways to better themselves.

"My solution" is a federal UK with centrist economics and progressive social politics, but it's clear that won't be happening any time soon.

If they better themselves will they be guaranteed a job?

If moaning isn't productive what is? Certainly not protesting as you have already ruled that out. It's actually you who seems to be the lazy one in this exchange by just settling for politics you disagree with.

If they better themselves will they be guaranteed a job?

If moaning isn't productive what is? Certainly not protesting as you have already ruled that out. It's actually you who seems to be the lazy one in this exchange by just settling for politics you disagree with.

No, they won't. Sadly a lot of it is based on nepotism and sheer luck.

The Tories are going to be in government for 5 years, that's life. One thing that may work would be lobbying the Scottish parliament to use the 3p tax raise to protect against some of the cuts.

No, they won't. Sadly a lot of it is based on nepotism and sheer luck.

The Tories are going to be in government for 5 years, that's life. One thing that may work would be lobbying the Scottish parliament to use the 3p tax raise to protect against some of the cuts.

There you go progress! See what we can achieve when we all work together.

Archived