Gideon's All Singing, All Dancing Budget. 8th July

I'm Brian

To be fair I don't have kids so I can't comment on how that impacts anyone's lives. I wasn't telling YOU personally to do a college course, just people who seem to have an infinite amount of time to spend being raging at the government. Well done on the job btw :)

I don't like the policies either, but the reality is that they have a majority and seething about them isn't going to change them, the best anyone can do is try to better themselves to be immunised against the worst of this austerity.

I was mainly talking about the likes of Fuzzy and Granny Danger who seem to spend their entire lives utterly seething at the government as well as some English people I'm on first name terms with that seem to spend most Saturdays involved in some kind of march.

You really are just a daft wee child who comes out with utter shite.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good man, duly returned for your teams semi final performance. I hope you enjoy your cup final.

On cloud nine tbh. Feels good not playing the OF, because at least if you lose, it's probably because you were well beaten on the day. In 09 it just felt like an away game at Rangers.

Mr Bairn is clearly back in troll mode. He spent the lead up to the GE coming up with decent analysis, he's clearly not a complete simpleton and yet in the last few days has started talking total pish trying to get a reaction. It would probably be best not engage him and give him the attention he craves.

Mr Bairn is clearly back in troll mode. He spent the lead up to the GE coming up with decent analysis, he's clearly not a complete simpleton and yet in the last few days has started talking total pish trying to get a reaction. It would probably be best not engage him and give him the attention he craves.

I'm not trying for a reaction, I'm not trolling and I'm at least attempting not to talk pish.

I think I'll just put him on ignore, life is too short to read inane pish from trolls. Its much better if you do that I have all the worst trolls on here ignored.

On cloud nine tbh. Feels good not playing the OF, because at least if you lose, it's probably because you were well beaten on the day. In 09 it just felt like an away game at Rangers.

At least it means something to the other fans as well, I was raging after St Mirren beat us but at least it meant something to them. Seeing Rangers and Celtic fans treating it like just another game of football would be the ultimate kick in the balls.

You're always in troll mode, you're a troll.

The boy likes a bit of banter sometimes and differing opinions make for a bit of debate on the forum. I do think he went a bit far earlier but I probably was a bit touchy, he acknowledged his part and we move on.

Marko has decided I'm in troll mode because of one slightly right wing opinion I hold?Jeffo was talking me round but everyone on here knows that Fuzzy is a permaseething w****r anyway.

You say some really stupid things. Maybe I'm just giving you too much credit when I think you're smarter than some of the shite you come out with.

You say some really stupid things. Maybe I'm just giving you too much credit when I think you're smarter than some of the shite you come out with.

I have a tendency to "open my mouth" without thinking it over. I genuinely do apologise if I offended you (or anyone) last night but I do think there is a bit of reverse snobbery on here. One of my goals in life is to become one of the richbut it seems not many share that.

I have a tendency to "open my mouth" without thinking it over. I genuinely do apologise if I offended you (or anyone) last night but I do think there is a bit of reverse snobbery on here. One of my goals in life is to become one of the richbut it seems not many share that.

You can still have a rich life without material wealth. As you grow older you will hopefully experience true richness.

Mutterings that they will be getting rid of unsociable hours pay for nurses. Basically a pay cut for most nurses as far as I can gather.

Would be a terrible insult to them if true. I would imagine strikes would take place over it as nurses are already overworked and underpaid.

Mutterings that they will be getting rid of unsociable hours pay for nurses. Basically a pay cut for most nurses as far as I can gather.

Would be a terrible insult to them if true. I would imagine strikes would take place over it as nurses are already overworked and underpaid.

Disgusting. Would have never happened under a Labour government :(

Disgusting. Would have never happened under a Labour government :(

Guess we'll never know eh, as Labour are a bunch of unelectable bitter wankstains. Health is devolved anyway, not our problem. England voted Tory overwhelmingly, now they get what they voted for that's democracy.

Guess we'll never know eh, as Labour are a bunch of unelectable bitter wankstains. Health is devolved anyway, not our problem. England voted Tory overwhelmingly, now they get what they voted for that's democracy.

It is our problem as it'll mean a cut in health spending which will have a knock on effect in Scotland due to the Barnett formula.

Archived