Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

He is one of these players; good with us, shite with everyone else.

Was referring to his time with Stirling

Should of said after be came back out of retirement.

Referring to his time at Stirling as 'shite' would be harsh on Buist. I personally felt he did ok during 5 out of the 6 games he played but he did look like a player who would struggle if he was to move to League 1......and he picked up another injury, which ruled him out of the last 6 games of the season.

He's always been I player I liked but after a few years of injury problems and the fact he must be in his early 30's by now, I just don't see him playing at any level above the bottom half of League 2  sadly, and I suspect Stuart McLaren sees the same in him (although, it's yet to be proven that he's a good judge of player).

Been Hearing that they will be moving to Little Kerse through in Grangemouth, where they currently train.

Hearing? They've been public that's where they want to go and have planning permission.

They have no money to even start on such a pie in the sky idea. Unless they magic a substantial amount of money from out of their arse there is zero chance they are going to LK.

Hearing? They've been public that's where they want to go and have planning permission.

They have no money to even start on such a pie in the sky idea. Unless they magic a substantial amount of money from out of their arse there is zero chance they are going to LK.

Hearing as in they are moving during the summer. Don't know how they will raise money from it though

Hearing as in they are moving during the summer. Don't know how they will raise money from it though

There not moving though as they have no money and no way of getting Little Kerse up to scratch.

They are staying at Ochilview.

When Shape Shifter, Buist, played with Stenhousemuir he was excellent. Not many big guys able to play from the back like him and also a very fit player. Unfortunately then followed the career threatening injury and in my opinion the big man has done brilliantly just to be playing at a decent level again. I would have him as part of a squad no problem but I wouldn't expect him to play every week.