Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

My apologies to ToonBairn there was no need for that outburst from a fellow Warriors 'fan'.

I think he's still a little upset I declared Vinnie Berry was signing before the club have announced it.

As a matter of curiosity when and who decided that this would be the entrance music. I cannot recall anything asking the fans what they would like.

Fans do not need to be consulted.

And that's the bottom line 'cause FF said so.

As  a matter of curiosity when and who decided that this would be the entrance music.  I cannot recall anything asking the fans what they would like.

Nobody cares what the fans think.

You just do your thing FF, don't listen to the doubters and the h8rs

As  a matter of curiosity when and who decided that this would be the entrance music.  I cannot recall anything asking the fans what they would like.

Me, I decided the team would run out to Stone Cold Steve Austin's entrance music when I was asked to help work the tannoy back in November.

(As a mark of respect following Daniel Bryan's untimely retirement from the squared circle, the team ran out to his super-charged version of Flight of the Valkyries for the 3-2 win over Airdrieonians in February.)

I asked a while back if there were any preferences and got the grand total of hee-haw replies.......

It has been asked a million times to the fans about what songs they want and as Waldo says nothing until they feel like a moan.

Good on FF on finding his tune and one that maybe kids will like, saying that I do remember a few years ago a certain FF saying that stenny don't need a theme tune or goal tune as it doesn't create a atmosphere lol

And one final point stenny has some strange fans moan moan moan

I don't like goal music, I think that's a bit artificial, but there's nothing wrong with the team running out to a theme tune.

Nothing says "Stenhousemuir are going to stomp a mudhole into their opponents" quite like Stone Cold Steve Austin's entrance music.

I don't like goal music, I think that's a bit artificial, but there's nothing wrong with the team running out to a theme tune.

Nothing says "Stenhousemuir are going to stomp a mudhole into their opponents" quite like Stone Cold Steve Austin's entrance music.

Goal music takes away from the celebrations tbh. Look at Falkirk, there fans shout Falkirk along to "Amarillo", instead of celebrating.

That is one of the sole reasons I intend making the trip for our League Cup encounter next month.

Do any of the brothers here follow Ross Meechan on Instagram? He looks in absolutely tremendous shape at the moment, the boy's built like a Greek God. Muscles like a muscle man.

He took his shirt off after the Cowdenbeath game and it was obvious he had been working hard on his physique.  Good luck to him this year - could be a move ahead for him if he continues to shine. Would have no hesitation in making him captain this year

Unless there's an older, more experienced leader brought into the club in the coming weeks, I'd agree. The guy's got a tremendous attitude and his willingness to better himself and improve his game should be an example to the rest of the team.

In one of his photos, he's petting a dolphin and his arms looks like cannons. No joke, they look like goddamn cannons.