Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

Was considering buying a season ticket this year but I think I will opt for Sky Sports subscription instead - they seem to care more about people.  Cannot believe with just over two weeks of the season to go the fans are being given no information at all about signings or season ticket details.  The site is being updated but the important things do not seem to matter. If that is how they intent treating the fans then I for one will vote with my feet

I'm assuming the signings of Vinnie Berry, Jack Smith and Fabian Yantorno will be announced together once Fab's documents have been received.

Glad someone is getting some information on signings.  Is Yantorno the Uraguayan that had the serious knee injury a few years ago when he was with Gretna?

What is happening with the club at the moment?  My season ticket is normally here long before now but the lack of updates on the site iin terms of staff and season tickets is now starting to become an issue. Given the fact that we have about 100 season ticket holders I would have thought that the club would have been keen to get its hands on some ready cash.  That may be a good sign that we are financially better off than thought if we do not need this cash now but then we hear that the player budget is less that previous years.  Only time will tell.

Edited by Moonglum25

A season ticket is not for me but I'm astounded (well not really) there has been no details released regarding them for those looking to buy.

Hopefully the team don't take the apathy that the fans and the club have just now on to the park or we'll be relegated by Christmas.

Good news about Colin McCabe's signing. He looked pretty green at points last season but he's a big lump of a boy and there's plenty to work with. He can only get better. I'm also pleased to see the club confirm Vinnie Berry's signing, he looked pretty decent on the occasions I saw him at Queen's Park.

There's still plenty of work to be done, however, and I reckon we'll need about five or six new faces if we're to survive.

East Kilbride's Jack Smith has confirmed he's signed for the club on his Twitter page.

Liked the look of him when we played EK in the cup last season. Another striker and we're sorted - is there any way back for Big Match John?

Astonished and astounded that Smith has managed to sign for a L1 club. Edited by 1320Lichtie