Waco in the news again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32783541

I am planning on visiting Texas in July, even though it's two months away and I'll be about 100 miles away from Waco, I can't help but thinking how lucky I am not to have been caught up in this. :rolleyes:

Thankfully from reports it's only been gang members who have been killed or injured, but talk about a f*cked up mentality to start shooting up a family restaurant.

If they're not burning down their compounds in a mass cult suicide they're killing each other over who's got the shiniest motorbike.

What is it with these crazy Waco dwellers?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-32783541

I am planning on visiting Texas in July, even though it's two months away and I'll be about 100 miles away from Waco, I can't help but thinking how lucky I am not to have been caught up in this. :rolleyes:

Thankfully from reports it's only been gang members who have been killed or injured, but talk about a f*cked up mentality to start shooting up a family restaurant.

Will it be a minutes silence or a minutes applause at Parkhead?

"Up to five rival gangs got into a fight, apparently over parking space"

Sounds a bit like The House of Commons today, except that was about seating arrangements.

When you think about it, David Koresh was some boy. He had all those women hanging off his every word, he could pump any one of them at any time, he went out in a blaze of glory and took a few coppers out with him. What a life. Surpassed only by Paul McGowan.

DPRK News Service @DPRK_News 8h8 hours ago

US province of Texas falls into anarchy as motorcycle hooligan gangs protest high-handed, arbitrary, and intolerable acts of president Obama

193 retweets 89 favorites

Those boys could get a job writing for the Daily Mail. The only bit they forgot was "House prices set to tumble".

That Dwayne Fuselier was seemingly a bit dodgy with what happened at the Waco siege.

He was also involved with the FBI at Columbine a few years later. His son had made tapes with Harris and Klebold - shouldn't have let him be one of the top men in charge of that case.

Archived