Motherwell v Hibs / Rangers - Play Off Final

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still here

If anyone is offering out cuddles I might take up the offer

i dont think i'll reach out that far. From a saints point of view i dont want Rangers in the championship don't worry ties not over you might be able to come gloat on sunday

But none the less last night was fantastic game to watch.

2 out of 2 so far, where a team finishing second bottom and ending up in the play off has retained their position (Alloa and Stenhousemuir). Motherwell on the verge of making it 3 out of 3 clubs now this season. Last season all the teams that finished 2nd bottom of their leagues lost in the playoffs and went down.

Not quite the same but Montrose kept their place by beating Brora Rangers, too.

Went to the game undercover with 3 Sevco fans, for the piss up more than anything. Was difficult to stop myself laughing as all the pre match optimism around me turned into a cataclysm of seethe, anger and abject misery.

Highlight of the night had to be the bloke behind me in the queue to the subway shouting "NO SURRENDER!" for what we thought was Rangers 2nd, before following it up with "I surrender" after hearing it was offside :lol:

29pdkia.jpg

I'm now a liitle bit sad that County didn't finish 11th. We'd have stuck 5 past that mob.

I wanted County to finish in the playoff relegation place once it seemed that Sevco would finish behind Hearts- for once not out of malice- but as I felt you would of had a better chance of keeping that tainted tribute act down and getting the job done against them. Cannot abide the Old Firm pish.

Fair play to Motherwell though, hopefully they will finish the job on Sunday. And next season hopefully Hibs/QoS/Falkirk/Raith/St Mirren/whoever will win the championship title and Rangers will finish and lose in the playoffs and we'll never see them in the top league again.

Totally passed me by that Motherwell were now owned by someone who genuinely has off the radar wealth.

#irony

Yep - we're the world's most modest Billionaire-owned club :)

Last season all the teams that finished 2nd bottom of their leagues lost in the playoffs and went down.

Cowdenbeath didn't. Beat the Pars in the Championship play-off, just as Alloa had done the previous season.

From 'Ibrox Noise' (more like 'Ibrox Nonsense')

The way an absolutely dross Motherwell side tore Rangers’ defence apart

Dross :lol:

when a ghastly Motherwell swept three past them

Ghastly :lol:

Keep it up, Wellies. :thumsup2

Love how you can hear the guy spouting his sectarian bile...and then Motherwell score. Get it up you bigot

This.

Motherwell fans were brilliant throughout, hope they thoroughly enjoyed it. Here's to them finishing them off with the backing of the whole country. :)

Where's that photo of Jesus with the Motherwell badge? I might just need it..

Archived