Motherwell v Hibs / Rangers - Play Off Final

Watching McCall's haircut the other night as he seethed after the ball in the dugout area reminded of an auld cartoon dog.

I've finally remembered. It's Dougal from the Magic Roundabout.

dougal-dogs-gal-431.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pundit didn't know any Motherwell players apart from 'Skippy'.

He can't fool anyone.

McDonald being the only threat. :lol:

Much like his club, he's completely and utterly ill equipped for the newco's standing and status in the game.

It's fantastic.

Watching McCall's haircut the other night as he seethed after the ball in the dugout area reminded of an auld cartoon dog.

I've finally remembered. It's Dougal from the Magic Roundabout.

dougal-dogs-gal-431.jpg

In post match interviews, his hair was actually more like Florence's.

Accepted they were stars... Dare I say in the past. I really meant match winners at a higher level. Difficult to explain coz there's match winners in amateur teams. No £1m match winners? Hmmm was there any player on the park worth£1m. Yes that's what I mean .....good honest hard working players but no stars! Phew now wait for comments! Lol!

nah, they are still match winners now.

compare them to their position in the league winning team.... For Mcmanus - only van Dyk is better at CB. For Pearson, that's Celtic's strongest area so i'll give you that one... McDonald is better than all the the players who have played CF for Celtic this season both in terms of ability and by performance in big games.

McDonald would hit 30 goals minimum in this Celtic team.

compare them to their position in the league winning team.... For Mcmanus - only van Dyk is better at CB. For Pearson, that's Celtic's strongest area so i'll give you that one... McDonald is better than all the the players who have played CF for Celtic this season both in terms of ability and by performance in big games.

Just you settle on they claims :lol:

Motherwell have match winners, like every premiership team does, they all played very well last night

Don't bite to that shite

AmanAccie has been dealt a tough hand by life. Imagine supporting Hamilton and Rangers :lol:

Not at all it just shows the level of hatred I have for your team that I would rather that lot come up than see the Well survive. I actually think it's probably the only chance I'll ever see it happen. I think you will be a much stronger team next season. More dangerous than Rangers for instance. I'd love to get the chance of seeing us beat Rangers at Ibrox too.

Accepted they were stars... Dare I say in the past. I really meant match winners at a higher level. Difficult to explain coz there's match winners in amateur teams. No £1m match winners? Hmmm was there any player on the park worth£1m. Yes that's what I mean .....good honest hard working players but no stars! Phew now wait for comments! Lol!

For a team with no match winners we sure won last night's match.

Oh dear I'm not explaining this well. Take McDonald always thought he was a good striker and no Rangers fan would argue with that! But that was years ago.

I'm talking about both sets of players today. Last night there were a lot of good players and match winners but at present (now) none are special or present stars..... Like MCDonald McManus and Pearson were in the past! For instance Players who played for Rangers and Motherwell in the past some were good enough for Celtic but Celtic who are fairly ordinary compared to Celtic teams of the past I don't think would be interested in any of the players on show last night! As said just good players! What a hole I've dug for myself! Lol!

I don't see really Airdrie as a rival either since in my 14 years or so supporting Motherwell I think we've only played them once. Maybe I'm to young for that rivalry.

Yeah but they're c***s. Anyway my general point was that there are teams far more deserving of hate than Accies, Rangers, Celtic, St. Mirren and Airdrie being a few.

It is still in Lanarkshire. Always will be.

You'll need to run that one past me. Glasgow is not in Lanarkshire

EDIT: unless you're meaning greater Glasgow?

City of Glasgow is not in Lanarkshire

IN all my many,many years supporting Motherwell, I have never encountered a problem at Airdrie games.

Hibs on the other hand... :ph34r:

I don't see really Airdrie as a rival either since in my 14 years or so supporting Motherwell I think we've only played them once. Maybe I'm to young for that rivalry.

The early 90's Airdrie team was the last one of theirs worth hating - a team full of players you'd never tire of punching. I started going in the 80's and Hearts were the team I hated most by a distance and even though that's more or less gone, I still love us putting one over them. Accies, I genuinely liked and used to go and watch some weeks when i couldn't go to our away game for whatever reason.

Archived