Biggest clubs (Stirling and Clyde)

You keep mentioning this, it doesn't deflect from how diddy a club Clyde are I'm afraid.

Perhaps. But it perfectly illustrates the type of fanny we're having to put up with right here. The term 'lichtie' is fucking pish, but at least the rest of the yokels proudly display it.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arbroath were always a shit team In the lower leagues, until the last 10 years maybe ? have they ever been in the championship ?

They were last in the championship in 2003 my friend, they had 2 seasons there after being promoted in 2001

I'm 54 and can remember arbroath being S**** for all my life

When I'm 54 I'll be able to say the same thing about Clyde

If they are still in senior football, I wonder what town Clyde will be trying to whore themselves out to in 2046

One things for sure, they'll be even more of an irrelevance than they are now in Scottish football terms

That'll do. No more to be added.

We were a bawhair away just a few year ago Shags. Finished 2nd to Cowden and lost play off semi to Dumbarton (not sure how we managed that) and both finalists went up because Rangers died. Extremely unlucky.

I'd say we have a much brighter future ahead of us than you do. We will get a couple of seasons again one day. Clyde? Not so sure.

After they're punted into that shitehole Shettleston and crowds dwindle even further I can only see you going the same way as yer Clydebanks etc.

Shame

I've already batted Thursday's work out the field, so i can argue all day with any one who's up for it. Anyway......this bottling good positions is something of a trend for Arbroath is it not.....when we do win this league, my only sadness will be that having 'League two winners.....' on our roll of honour will stain the 3 Cups and hefty volume of third and second-tier triumphs already on there.

Archived