Biggest clubs (Stirling and Clyde)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But none quite as tragic as copying another user's name....There's already a ScottR......and guess who he supports!!! This is getting creepy as f**k now....you're 58 years older.......eeeuuch.

I'm 58 years older ?

:rolleyes:
You're a fine fucking one to talk about education & attentiveness. Martin Luther King, Ghandi, John Knox, David Lloyd George.....i await your response.
So you are admitting morton are bigger than clyde?.
When or where did i say we were or were not?? I've seen Morton fill our away stand at Broadwood in the Second Division, then play in front of 12,000 at home to Dundee Utd in a title-decider the following season. I've also seen them bring less than a hundred fans to league matches, witnessed Clyde setting Gretna's first attendance record in the SFL after two home games against 'Ton, and chopped and changed divisions with them. Three times. There's not much between us, and the same goes for even Ross County or Accies.....their current status has been reward for sensible running and appointments, as opposed to swashbuckling widely-attended soccer. Perhaps one or two Binos, Lichties or whoever may one day question why cock-measuring contests with the locals are so important when small.efficient clubs are filling the top two leagues (and staying there). And big clubs are in the wrong fucking leagues.

I'm just guessing.....1938 seems a strange thing to have in a username. Beat it, Mr Herbert.

Funny you're calling me an old creep when you're probably some sweaty old guy getting worked up about a shite team like Clyde. Awkward.

It's better that these slack-jawed hillbillies out themselves like this, that way we who wish to live in a civilised society can work to keeping an eye on them. That lanky p***k with the fake lens specs who follows you away from home, Danny (its not you is it?) will not be spared In-Law Aggro ringing his neck the next time he knocks a glass out of Mrs In-Law Aggro's hand in the Farm. Preventing him having his rucksack sticking out of his arse for a week was my gift to Montrose....and thats how Danny thanks us.

he also says Fife are the biggest team in the league lol Fife are possibly top 4 smallest

Feel free to name the last season your shite team even came close to finishing above us,

Mind how we knocked you out the play-offs on penalties? That was funny.

www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/all-time-table

www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/fa-cup/all-time-table

www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/league-cup/all-time-table

www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/challenge-cup/all-time-table

Read, digest, stop bickering and wait for the season to begin.

Bag packed for Wick and Brora.

Feel free to name the last season your shite team even came close to finishing above us,

Mind how we knocked you out the play-offs on penalties? That was funny.

I'd say it was even funnier that you staged a pitch invasion thinking it was job done, only to still get relegated anyway :lol:

I'd say it was even funnier that you staged a pitch invasion thinking it was job done, only to still get relegated anyway :lol:

I'd say it was funnier that one of your players was crying as he left the field.

Archived