The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

Where are these tweets? I can't find anything?

I just found them when on twitter but typing in bilel mohsni arrested brings it up but reading the comments of the twitter page it's a load of rubbish which is a shame would have been a nice parting for mohsni.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mohsni's meltdown was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen on a football pitch :lol: In fact the game itself was one massive LOLFest, Cammy Bell playing hide and seek with the ball, Ricky Foster's perma rage and McCulloch getting dabbed in the melt by a flag and holding his face. Oh and the guy in the crowd with the red card :lol:

Mohsni should be absolutely smashed by the SFA, don't know if his ban will count if he moves to a club abroad though.

Oh aye, the 'Ibrox Loyal' Twitter account :lol::lol::lol:

Your own personal red card should be the new obligatory accessory for trips to the football. Will have to try and get my hands on one before Dublin.

I can see us huffing and puffing to a one goal victory or getting beat by a couple again. Too many of our failings from throughout the season resurfaced on Thursday and Motherwell played exactly the way any half decent side should be set up against us.

I don't think we've got enough to change the way we play sufficiently to get by them now.

Hardly Nostradamus, but there you go.

Mohsni is and has been an embarrassment in a Rangers jersey. Glad to see the back of him.

sponsored by Rick's Cafe, or the Blue Parrot?

As time goes by, everyone will agree that despite his complete lack of footballing ability, Moshni put a smile on all our faces (Erwin aside).

If Big Dunc can get jailed for a headbutt, then surely Mohsni must be sentenced for that.

Self Defense all day long whilst leisurely walking off the park he was violently pushed from behind not knowing if it was an irate supporter with a weapon he defended himself sufficiently and was then assaulted himself Again trying to flee from danger he was abused and spat at from vile angry men in yellow. Not Guilty All Day Long

Some memories from days foes past

March 2012 - Sky deal depending on both Celtic and Rangers

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=214729

laugh.gif Who ever thought Rangers would get flung out the league has not got a clue.

Rangers should hand in their resignation now unless OUR demands are met
lets see the SPL clubs play hardball when 10% of their seasonal income is at risk laugh.gif

Without Rangers (or the unwashed unfortunately) Scottish Football would die a Very Quick Death.
Was Never in Doubt....

As usual, the Sevco hoards think people fear them. Like they have some sinister underbelly that you shouldn't anger. In reality, they are full of hot air. What are they going to do? Protest outside his digs, run in jump up and down a few times, run out and slap the window on the way out.

They might threaten to burn down Fir Park or McCall might want Erwin's parents named so they can receive some abuse as well.

Not sure what made me think that.

Radio Scotland's coverage was a disgrace. They basically slaughtered Motherwell saying they didn't deserve to be congratulated as it was a get out of jail card.

All they were concerned about was praising Rangers for their efforts.

At one stage through the second half they actually said that the better team were the losers today ............6-1 kind of speaks for itself.

f**k off Chick Young.

What that man said.

Archived