The Famous Glasgow Rangers vs Motherwell

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bennett :lol:

Bennett is ok-one of the more approachable Rangers lot on here-lot are worse than him! Didn't think the Well fans were that clever in hurling a flare on and damaging their pitch-helluva throw to get it past the penalty area. And before anyone starts-yes I know that we have some numpties who also think flares are a good idea. Despite the fact that the wind took it straight back into our own fans.

Erwin was idiotic to react to Moshni's refusal to shake his hand. Both Erwin and Moshni have different versions of the events and I doubt that Erwin reacted to a polite rejection to his offer of a handshake. Thats clear cut enough. What happened after that was crazy.

Moshni has absolutely no need to react to Erwin by kicking him and then punching him.

Fraser Kerr has no right to get involved - and to continue to try to get to Moshni when team mates and coaches are trying to keep the 2 apart.

Both Moshni and Kerr deserve further punishment for their involvement in the fracass. Erwin's red card is sufficient punishment for his push on Moshni. It should be a footballing punishment: fine and ban. If we start asking the police to intervene in any incident that happens on a football park then we're opening the game up to ruin.

But Motherwell should be facing serious trouble for the fan who threw a flare on the the park during the game and for the pitch invasion after the match. Rangers fans did well not to react to the advances of the Motherwell fans on the park and it's probably a very good thing that the away support was limit to 1500 fans. Theres no reason for the Motherwell fans to look for trouble by confronting the Rangers fans. Motherwell should be able to control their supporters but it took mounted police to regain control. The police should be involved in any punishment for the club for public order offenses and a complete failure to control the support.

Moshni and Kerr should be punished for their part in the nonsense.

Motherwell should be hammered for failing to control the crowd, including the use of a flare during the game and the pitch invasion/confrontation at full time.

Erwin was idiotic to react to Moshni's refusal to shake his hand. Both Erwin and Moshni have different versions of the events and I doubt that Erwin reacted to a polite rejection to his offer of a handshake. Thats clear cut enough. What happened after that was crazy.

Moshni has absolutely no need to react to Erwin by kicking him and then punching him.

Fraser Kerr has no right to get involved - and to continue to try to get to Moshni when team mates and coaches are trying to keep the 2 apart.

Both Moshni and Kerr deserve further punishment for their involvement in the fracass. Erwin's red card is sufficient punishment for his push on Moshni. It should be a footballing punishment: fine and ban. If we start asking the police to intervene in any incident that happens on a football park then we're opening the game up to ruin.

But Motherwell should be facing serious trouble for the fan who threw a flare on the the park during the game and for the pitch invasion after the match. Rangers fans did well not to react to the advances of the Motherwell fans on the park and it's probably a very good thing that the away support was limit to 1500 fans. Theres no reason for the Motherwell fans to look for trouble by confronting the Rangers fans. Motherwell should be able to control their supporters but it took mounted police to regain control. The police should be involved in any punishment for the club for public order offenses and a complete failure to control the support.

Moshni and Kerr should be punished for their part in the nonsense.

Motherwell should be hammered for failing to control the crowd, including the use of a flare during the game and the pitch invasion/confrontation at full time.

I would guess by the time the invasion happened there were about 100 fans in the away end.

I would guess by the time the invasion happened there were about 100 fans in the away end.

I was at the game in Airdrie when we confirmed our play off promotion. There was a pitch invasion then. It seems to be the norm when this type of America takes place. Not condoning any violence but you will get some hotheads among the fans

The fact they went up to the Rangers fans obviously isn't great, but I don't think there is much need to be getting our knickers in a twist over a pitch invasion at the end of a big game which they had won.

The strength, the aggression, the entitlement, the power, the money, the 'we are above the law', the lack of grace, or humility, the lack of skill, the bigotry and the ingrained violence and misogyny.

Enough about your wedding night, what did you make of the game?

Moshni should be jailed, and his team relegated. Unacceptable behaviour.

The guy was leaving his place of work when he was assaulted he defended himself and was again set upon by thugs i honestly hope he presses charges no one should have to deal with that.

I was at the game in Airdrie when we confirmed our play off promotion. There was a pitch invasion then. It seems to be the norm when this type of America takes place. Not condoning any violence but you will get some hotheads among the fans

The pitch invasion is a Motherwell tradition it happens at the final home game every season.

The guy was leaving his place of work when he was assaulted he defended himself and was again set upon by thugs i honestly hope he presses charges no one should have to deal with that.

:lol:

How he ever ended up having a football field as his "place of work" is the amusing part. :lol:

Chick Young - "Motherwell deserved the victory, but you have to wonder why they haven't played like that all season. They're celebrating finishing 11th"

:rolleyes:

You could do with learning the law before spouting pish.

Members of the public can't press charges in Scotland.

The police charge people if there is evidence and the PF prosecutes.

Chick Young - "Motherwell..,you have to wonder why they haven't played like that all season.

Maybe they have played like that, but the better teams they have been playing against weren't (a) so pish at defending and (b) so insipid in front of goal? :unsure:

You could do with learning the law before spouting pish.

Members of the public can't press charges in Scotland.

The police charge people if there is evidence and the PF prosecutes.

What a Fud lol why so serious officer

bawbag

Maybe they have played like that, but the better teams they have been playing against weren't (a) so pish at defending and (b) so insipid in front of goal? :unsure:

To be fair Well didn't create much in the first half and repeatedly gave the ball away in their own half. The talking point should be The Rangers failure to show up in their biggest game.

Archived