Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 300k will easily cover the £204k you have wasted on fat Charlie Telfer and the circa £100k still outstanding for the Derby tickets.

Wolves staved off once more.

I heard we are giving the ticket money to the local businesses that Dundee shafted when they went into administration.

I heard we are giving the ticket money to the local businesses that Dundee shafted when they went into administration.

You'd do well to remember Dundee Football Club saved your own club from extinction about 3,000 years ago, you unsavoury sanctimonious little shit.

Keep the ticket money though, it'll help when the biggest crowd you get next season is Kilmarnock.

You'd do well to remember Dundee Football Club saved your own club from extinction about 3,000 years ago, you unsavoury sanctimonious little shit.

Keep the ticket money though, it'll help when the biggest crowd you get next season is Kilmarnock.

And that crowd will still be bigger than the average home gate at Dens.

Do Utd fans think that by allowing Ryan McGowan to leave Dundee Utd are throwing in the towel?

For all the chat about him not being that great anyway that people always give when their team loses a player) I'd reckon that the last thing you want when your defence is a clear weakness is to get rid of an ever present, good player and replace him with, what looks to be, a West Ham Utd U/19's player.

Unsettling the whole defence, likely lowering the overall quality, lowering the experience in the team and IMO losing a player who was actually fighting and replacing him with a youngster who literally will not give 2 fucks about Utd's long term future.

Sevco fans would piss themselves laughing if we got rid of Telfer for anything less than the fee we had to pay them. In honesty they would be entitled to.*

I think we should keep him but only if we think he can contribute.

* Down side - Sevco fans laughing at you.

* Up side - When Sevco fans are laughing at you then you know you've reached the bottom and things can only improve.

Archived