Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the rule 2 Scottish teams in a season or something? The guys not fit so if Dundee United have signed him I'd say mixus lost it.

I think its a FIFA rule. You can't play for more than 2 clubs in a 12 month period. Morton signed Tidser in January but he was unavailable till the start of this season because he played for his parent club for like 15 minutes and then went out on loan before signing for Morton. Might even have been in a reserve game but it fucked him and Morton anyway.

Twitter + rumour = bullshit, well normally.

I think its a FIFA rule. You can't play for more than 2 clubs in a 12 month period. Morton signed Tidser in January but he was unavailable till the start of this season because he played for his parent club for like 15 minutes and then went out on loan before signing for Morton. Might even have been in a reserve game but it fucked him and Morton anyway.

Twitter + rumour = bullshit, well normally.

I was a bit shocked. Think it's cos the rumour about Erskine back to Thistle coming back turned out to be true, starting to believe a load a shit. Ayr fans havent been overly happy with Stevensons performances

Archived