Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United are currently 14 points behind the 3 teams directly above them, so in theory to overcome that gap you will need to win 5 more games than any of them and then better or equal their results for the rest of the season. How any United fan can think this is possible is beyond me, you show no signs of being a team that can go on that kind of run. You also look like you are weakening the team by letting 2 of the better players you have leave. Strange times down Tanadice way!!

United are currently 14 points behind the 3 teams directly above them, so in theory to overcome that gap you will need to win 5 more games than any of them and then better or equal their results for the rest of the season. How any United fan can think this is possible is beyond me, you show no signs of being a team that can go on that kind of run. You also look like you are weakening the team by letting 2 of the better players you have leave. Strange times down Tanadice way!!

^ ^ ^

Doesn't understand how the split works.

The basis for any remaining optimism United fans have is that we have a run of games against some of the poorer sides in the league. This doesn't take into account that we're the poorest, but the hope is that we can maybe improve.

If we don't beat Killie, we're done for.

I've heard on good authority we're getting offers of £1 million for Rankin, £2 million for Souttar and £3 million for Durnan. Even though my source is ITK I'm not sure about the Durnan one; seems a bit on the high side.

I hope we bring in a few players in the window to cope with this depletion of our team.

I've heard on good authority we're getting offers of £1 million for Rankin, £2 million for Souttar and £3 million for Durnan. Even though my source is ITK I'm not sure about the Durnan one; seems a bit on the high side.

I hope we bring in a few players in the window to cope with this depletion of our team.

Imrie is rumoured to have a six million release clause in his contract, coincidence I think not.

FAO to all the sad dundee fans who find themselves commenting and getting involved in all our stuff bore aff and be concerned about your own team it's not that fantastic I'm afraid... so cringe.

Ooft - seethe sprinkled with irony. Delicious.

Archived