Dundee United 2015/16 Season

I have no idea what a run of games against killie county etc would be able to show. He has consistently uunder performed for 2 years on the pitch, makes mostly dreadful signings off the pitch, says nothing to indicate he knows why this is happening or has learnt lessons. f**k knows what his backroom team do.

100% agree about the Conspiracy stuff and the behaviour of certain sections of our fans tho.

I'm just probably being too soft. I suppose my thinking behind it was that usually it is fair to judge where a team is at after nearly a full round of fixtures (although that is usually reserved for someone who is relatively new at a club). I will give McNamara a little bit more time than most at the moment simply due to the huge squad turnover and that this side maybe should get a few more games to show just how good or bad we are. I understand I am in the minority (probably) and I do still have huge reservations about McNamara. I said at the start of the season I was willing to give until Christmas but I'm now thinking October time (I'm getting married in October and don't want to start married life with the added stress of United still being shite under McNamara)

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McNamara will go before he is sacked.

He could probably just about still trade off the players he has "developed" and sold to land another job.

Horns of a dilemma . Go and claim he didn't get the support to bring in the type of player he really wanted- and bib up his "development " role, or stay and know he'll get a payout if sacked?

Decisions decisions !

I have no idea what a run of games against killie county etc would be able to show. He has consistently uunder performed for 2 years on the pitch, makes mostly dreadful signings off the pitch, says nothing to indicate he knows why this is happening or has learnt lessons. f**k knows what his backroom team do.

100% agree about the Conspiracy stuff and the behaviour of certain sections of our fans tho.

The latest scandal is that McNamara allowed the players to order pizza for the journey home on the team bus. I've seen people ranting at this outrage. Some folk need to get out a bit more.

McNamara didn't do himself any favours with his comments after the game. How many times has he said United have been "bullied"? It must be double figures against St Johnstone alone.

Aye he's been saying this for about 2 years every time we get dominated by ordinary sides, not learned a thing.

Also thought it was a bit embarrassing for him to suggest our midweek game could have been a factor. There's something wrong if players can't manage Tuesday-Saturday games 3 matches into a season.

My favourites still the "anti-football" jibe after we dominated the Cup Final.

Imagine you'll have to wait until the correct phase of the moon for Thompson to consume human blood again though

My favourites still the "anti-football" jibe after we dominated the Cup Final.

Imagine you'll have to wait until the correct phase of the moon for Thompson to consume human blood again though

Pipe down you or we'll take your manager.

Its funny Dundee fans come on here and rip us ok they have started well and are doing well but season still early. A do believe wee need a change in manager and a wld love it too be big dunc ok hasn't been a manager but plenty of experience with Everton coaching everyone needs to start somewhere ?

Archived