Dundee United 2015/16 Season

It must have been a very low bid for United to be knocking it back out of hand. I'll guess £50k.

Baldy snake has painted himself into a corner saying he won't sell any more players to ra sellick. Civil war if he goes IMO

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It says on the bbc gossip column that Middlesbrough are preparing a 1.7 mill bid for him.

I'd take that. I'd also take the same from Celtic. Couldn't give a toss where he went as long as the money was right.

Wonder if this is one of the 'outs' that Jackie was alluding that needed to happen before any 'ins' could occur.

Daily mail claiming Boro will table a £1.7m bid for Mad Nadz. Can't see the club making much more than the reported Celtic bid tbh.

Daily mail claiming Boro will table a £1.7m bid for Mad Nadz. Can't see the club making much more than the reported Celtic bid tbh.

If remotely true, it'll be £1m with add-ons if Boro were to win promotion.

Anything 7-figure and ST should bite their hand off* for it

*Figuratively not literally

Edit: That will be an Australian club bought then....

Even that would still be far above what I thought we'd get for him. Rumours persist that he's on 30% of the transfer fee though. The coaching staff will get their cut too, though ST did say that was 'capped'?

Was watching some videos on YouTube of the boy on trial. Just the player we need, fast and skilful just like gms

Also almost sacked for calling a fan a "dumb Greek c**t" on the clubs official Facebook page followed by jumping over the hoardings to try and scrap with fans who had criticised him and apparently using the same slur.

He'll fit right in at Utd IMO

Also almost sacked for calling a fan a "dumb Greek c**t" on the clubs official Facebook page followed by jumping over the hoardings to try and scrap with fans who had criticised him and apparently using the same slur.

He'll fit right in at Utd IMO

As long as he was polite to any nearby policemen, there is no issue.

Archived